The Student Room Group

What is Childish?

Picture this:

I met a girl online and we decided to meet the next day (New years EVE!)
So we went Manchester Clubs, we had a think about where to get something to eat, so we decided on pizza hut...

Now later she thinks its a bit childlike... :eek:

Why would wanting to eat be childlike, or the place...

And where do we draw the line...

What is Sweet and then what turns into childlike...Is it just that she was stuck up...

Any girls respond and tell me if your articulate blazer wearing student type, so that I know its not just everyone that's like that :smile:
Getting a bucket of chicken from KFC and eating it on the living room floor is just as fun as going to a decent restraunt.

Unless I spent all day preparing for the greatest date of my life. Dressed in my best and all that and then you take me to pizza hut.
fail
poor rant
oh noes she doesnt like pizza hut, what a dilemma
/thread
ithinkitslametodance
Getting a bucket of chicken from KFC and eating it on the living room floor is just as fun as going to a decent restraunt.

Unless I spent all day preparing for the greatest date of my life. Dressed in my best and all that and then you take me to pizza hut.

Woohoo! Thankyou :p:
It's funny because the next year I met a french girl and we met in paris...it's like totally the opposite...but I still like a girl who would have as much fun just being together :smile:
OP is a faggot.
I consider Pizza Hut the type of place that mainly only children would choose to eat at. When people develop a sense of taste, they usually move on to better places...

But if you both chose to eat there together, then she has no room to complain. :s-smilie:
Childish is her complaining about where you went for the meal after you both already had agreed to go there. She doesn't seem very grateful. Also, there is nothing wrong with Pizza Hut, so it sounds like she's just being a whinge.
so she's mature, big deal. what is the point of this thread exactly?
Reply 8
It's childish to complain that eating pizza is childish. End of.
Would she rather you take her to Mcdonalds or something?
Reply 10
You are childish.
besomebody
It's childish to complain that eating pizza is childish. End of.

Exactly :smile: I like to philosaphise like this :smile:
RainbowDrops
Would she rather you take her to Mcdonalds or something?

Yes exacltly...and imagine if we were starving in another country and only a pizza hut was there. :smile:
Reply 13
You're both childish! :hmmm:
Depends how you brought it up.

If you said something like, "How about I take you out for a nice meal tomorrow night, get dressed up and have a few drinks?", she comes along in a nice dress ready for a good meal and a cocktail or two, and you take her for pizza and pepsi, and not even posh pizza!

Personally, I love pizza hut, but I am childish (that won't change anytime soon hehe), but it might not be her kind of thing, you know?
i go to pizzahut once just for icecream! and we also had 2 bowls sharing amongst 3 people! :lol:
Yum yum pizza hut.. if someone took me there and bought me cookie dough I'd do anything!
princessnavi22
Yum yum pizza hut.. if someone took me there and bought me cookie dough I'd do anything!

Pizza hut first week, 2nd week paris (pizzahut) :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending