The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no i dont and i have no idea what people think about me nor do i care
bobsleigh
do you judge people you see on the street all the time for example if you saw a girl wearing uggs with full makeup first thing in the morning you'd think ugh vain airhead or a guy with glasses you'd go nerd or whatever? and what do you think people think of you?

Because you touch yourself at night
Reply 3
The only people I actively judge on sight are those wearing chavvy clothes. I make a point of avoiding them, and am occasionally surprised when someone I expect to be rude is polite.

I don't know what people think of me. I'm probably seen as old beyond my years, which is about right.
i used to, but a girl at my school had the whole barbie look, fake tan, hair extentions, talks like a chav but she has a A* brain
Everyone judges everyone.
Reply 6
I like imagining what people are like...but its never as interesting as I would like. I very much doubt people think much of me at all, I've got one of those faces :p:
Reply 7
Yeah, everyone does. What matters is the willingness to change your judgment once you talk to said people.
Reply 8
BrightGirl
Everyone judges everyone.

This.

Most of us don't / try not to do it in a bad way though, OP. :h:
Reply 9
Anyone who says that they don't judge others is lying.
Reply 10
I have absolutely no idea what the OP is talking about.
we all do :pierre:
Reply 12
[irony]I hate judgmental people, they're all *****! :woo:[/irony]

:awesome:

Yeah, we all do it a bit, even if subconsciously.
Spanghew
Anyone who says that they don't judge others is lying.

i do judge others but not when im walking along the street
I always do that.

I hate it though, it's so hard to get rid of it. But then again, it's sometimes helped me meet people I assumed I'd be friends with. Other times I've been proven wrong to such a painful extent.

However, once I speak to the certain person, I never let the labels get in the way.

I think people view me as some sort of nerd or emo. I don't care really. More often than not I try to appear approachable rather than stuck up or pretentious.
tinktinktinkerbell
i do judge others but not when im walking along the street

you've never walked along the street and thought 'wow, he's hot'? :holmes:
I do it all the time. I judge people who look low-class or chav-like, girls who think they're the bees-knees, you name it.

It's human nature to judge. :yep:
unknownking321
you've never walked along the street and thought 'wow, he's hot'? :holmes:

nope, cant say ive ever thought that im usually too busy watching where im walking to notice anyone
Reply 18
tinktinktinkerbell
nope, cant say ive ever thought that im usually too busy watching where im walking to notice anyone

haha - so you never see anyone as you're walking down the street? Not at all? Your world is just full of blurry shadows and the pavement in front of you?
Spanghew
haha - so you never see anyone as you're walking down the street? Not at all? Your world is just full of blurry shadows and the pavement in front of you?

no i didnt say that :rolleyes:

i just dont notice people enough to make a judgement on them

Latest

Trending

Trending