The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sex, sex and more sex. :smug:
Reply 2
I personally play that game 'Bogies' if you've heard of it. but instead of shouting bogies, I shout 'I'm having a seizure' and see how long it takes, or how many times I have to shout it for someone to offer help, at which point I say 'no, wait, it was just a sneeze'
I read! Lol...or play on the ps3, check out the latest updates on facebook....whenever im bored lol. Or go and play sports or something....watch tv! Anything! lol
Reply 4
Tsr
Reply 5
Assuming we treat 'spare time' as anything other than my career, I work two voluntary jobs (as a youth mentor and a referral order panel member), do babysitting/nannying, and spend time on TSR. :p:

I'm also learning to knit, as of next week, and I enjoy driving.
I play on my Puss 3 .
Reply 7
Help out at the local Gurdwara (Sikh Temple), and hopefully helping out my local Tory party next year, like I did this year for the local and Euro elections.
I've started doing a fashion scrapbook;
for when I have no homework and I'm not going out.
Reply 9
tsr, video games, sleeping, perving and youtbute- (grindtime)
Well besides TSR, I spend some of my time and energy on my blog.
Reply 11
I sleep when I get spare time when i'm not working... now im gonna be off work for a couple of weeks due to having an operation so im gonna be watching a lot of xmas movies.And can't drive my car because I recently crashed it!woops.
play music. play sport. hang out with friends. go clubbing/pubbing. facebook/TSR :P.

etc etc
Reply 13
Right now, TSR, TSR, TSR! Argh I have no self control.
Reading
watching cartoons
listening to music
cinemas
and TSR :sigh:
Reply 15
Inb4 "fap"
Reply 16
I use the internet an excessive amount.
I also read things that interest me.
And play the piano.
SPORTS

There's always some sport to do, right now I go cross-country skiing after work and at weekends, sometimes the gym - weights and more cardio, Turbo trainer. Running is always good. Swimming, cycling all year round. I used to do Tae Kwon Do which is brilliant, want to get back into it. Otherwise team sports are also fun if you have pals to play with.

Pick up a sport and you'll get hooked!
Read, fb, tsr, watch tv catchup... etc
look at tattoos on the net
browse forums
browse other sites
watch films << addicted to this atm
listen to music
read
play on my DS
watch football
exercise