The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can i be a total sell out and be an oxford united fan too?
SideView
ZJuwelH hads been on the list for ages so stop moaning! :biggrin:

list is now updated!

DO YOU THINK THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY *HINT HINT* iv PM pig and chelseababe asking them ...come on sort it out .. i did say please!

Sowy I would have done it but didnt get your PM till this morning.
Xenon
Heehee, Arsenal have the most supporters now!:smile:

Must be that striker that Alex Ferguson loves so much. :rolleyes:
I support Barnsley too..as I was born there (and like a multitude of teams) but Arsenal are my main team...(Liverpool very close second!)
:rofl: pig supports sunderland!

Dont like pig anymore :mad:
Reply 45
Mortoman
That joke went out of fashion a good ten years ago but well done for being able to reminisce. For the record I am a Manchester United season-ticket holder from of all places South Manchester. I expect a new heading.

Well done mate
Reply 46
I'm a Toon Army lass myself, put my name down for the MIGHTY Newcastle United :smile:

I'll keep you company Saiyamana :hugs:
Reply 47
* gemchicken
I'm a Toon Army lass myself, put my name down for the MIGHTY Newcastle United :smile:

I'll keep you company Saiyamana :hugs:

done! :smile:
Reply 48
SideView
done! :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: Can I get a little black and white flag next to my name now?! :wink:
Reply 49
* gemchicken
Thank you! :biggrin: Can I get a little black and white flag next to my name now?! :wink:

:biggrin: errrrr no :wink:
Reply 50
Chats supports Charlton
Reply 51
no he doesnt he told me he supports man u
Reply 52
Arsenal fan here :biggrin:
Ohmybubbles - West Ham Utd.
Reply 54
SideView
no he doesnt he told me he supports man u

yeh but I'm representing Charlton on here!

C'mon you Addicks!
Reply 55
chats
yeh but I'm representing Charlton on here!

C'mon you Addicks!

Strange, early footie thread days, I could have sworn you were a Charlton fan... or maybe you were just a Scott Parker fan
Reply 56
Kuz
Strange, early footie thread days, I could have sworn you were a Charlton fan... or maybe you were just a Scott Parker fan

I am a Charlton fan :biggrin:
Reply 57
Booo... no place on this earth for West Ham fans.
Reply 58
Seabiscuit
Big up visesh and El Pollo - fellow League 2 fans. We are the real fans following real football on the terraces and so on - not like those armchair supporters/glory hunters up there.

Also I am also TSR's most travelled football supporter 2004/05. Feel free to stick that next to me name :smile:

I support LEYTON ORIENT and i'm proud of it!

Terraces? I though Orient's ground was all seater these days? :p: Certainly was while I was there. Glory-hunting League scum... :wink:

Put me down as a supporter of the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge
Reply 59
el chueco is also known as Ste...

Latest