The Student Room Group

CLINICAL HEALTH SCIENCE- Portsmouth

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone else applied to Clinical health science at Portsmouth and if anyone had an interview.

I had an interview and got a rejection today. During the interview, I was not allowed to speak much and the interviewer didn't seem interested in what I had to say much. It was as if it was HER interview The other man in the room only asked me one question, and the question he had asked was one of the same questions the woman had asked before.

I have a feeling that they had already made their mind up to reject me before my interview

I am not saying the interview was brilliant, but it wasn't my fault that they weren't interested and didn't let me speak much
Reply 1
meh let it go , dont blame it on your race , better courses out there to be honest.

Maybe you just did not give any good answers when they needed them.even if there were only a few questons.
Reply 2
I had an interview for it on friday- bit late now for you i suppose but i got an offer from it. I see what you mean about the women talking- didn't think it at the time though. What other course/ where have you applied to?

Latest

Trending

Trending