The Student Room Group
Hey, i had mine of the 16th December. Loved the place :smile: Have you heard back yet?
x
Reply 2
Hi! Not heard anything yet, how about you? I think they said it'd be about 3 weeks till we would hear anything. I keep checking UCAS, even though I know it's not been 3 weeks yet! Fingers crossed!

x
Haha, me too. I hate waiting to hear, thats the worst thing!! But should'nt be too long now. Fingers crossed :smile:

x
Reply 4
Anyone heard anything yet? x
No not yet. I keep checking Ucas haha.
Have you?
x
Reply 6
Haha me too! No, not heard anything, hopefully next week! x
Hey, I've got a recall!! Im so happy :smile: Anyone else heard now?
x
hey! what were the auditions like there? and where else are you applying to please? sorry im just looking for next year :smile: xx
Reply 9
Oh well done! That's so exciting! Do you have your date? Massive good luck! I still haven't heard anything! Did you find out on UCAS or get a letter through the post?

Hi allaboutdrama :smile:

I found the audition at Man Met to be really good fun. Everyone was really nice, especially the tutors. You do a short movement workshop, then you get split into smaller groups and assigned to a tutor who takes you into a different room. The you do your speeches in front of the group and after everyone is done you have a Q&A session with the course leader. That's pretty much it really. I loved it!

x
Ahh thank you so much hvstar! how did you think the facilities were there? xx
Thank you, Its on the 19th Feb! It came through on UCAS. Good Luck, I'm sure you'll hear over the next few day!!
x
Reply 12
heyy! i just got the recall news too, mine's on the 19th! see you there :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hooray! Well done declann! Best of luck for the 19th!

I still haven't heard anything. No news is good news right? Argh!

x

Latest