The Student Room Group

Employment????

i'm completing my UCAS form and have no idea what to write in the employment section. The case is the following:

I've been working for 2 years at a certain company but have no work contract or whatsoever. I've already included in my reference that i have work experience and I don't really want to remove that!!!

So the question is: what do I write in the Employment section if I do...and can universities require any document from me to prove my employment?!?!?!

I really don't want to lose my chances of studying in the UK only because of working illegally and supporting my family :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
9-flame
i'm completing my UCAS form and have no idea what to write in the employment section. The case is the following:

I've been working for 2 years at a certain company but have no work contract or whatsoever. I've already included in my reference that i have work experience and I don't really want to remove that!!!

So the question is: what do I write in the Employment section if I do...and can universities require any document from me to prove my employment?!?!?!

I really don't want to lose my chances of studying in the UK only because of working illegally and supporting my family :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't put anything.
Reply 2
If you don't / never had paid employment or paid work experience, leave the the Employment section blank.
Reply 3
If you get paid for what you do then you should put it down, but they don't really check up on it - especially if you're not from the uk.

Latest

Trending

Trending