The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, that's probably one of the most depressing things i've ever heard! I may start on the 27th, but more likely i'll put it off til the new year :biggrin:
Reply 61
noppppe haven't even started revising at all yet....
Reply 62
I'm not doing any revision on Christmas Eve, let alone Christmas day.
I'm fairly sure I did revision on Christmas day last year... Christmas is such an anticlimax.

I know it sounds really cynical. but I just don't feel christmas-y.

I don't see why not! I worked today...
Reply 64
no, lol.

what the hell, seriously?
Out of all the days of the year you could work, Christmas is the one day most people would say you shouldn't.

It's not even as if it'll make any difference anyway. It's not like, revising on Christmas makes the difference between a grade or even a mark. Ugh, how depressing.
Reply 65
Nope. Only done a bit so far. hm I'll worry about it after christmas
Nope, i will start on the 26th.
Reply 67
Lol, I've not even started yet. I won't revise in 2009.
Nope, i will start on the 26th.Revising on christmas day is a waste of time in my case because i won't concentrate much.Anyway good luck to all the people doing Jauary exams:smile:
Reply 69
Elementric
Surely you can't be serious...?
I think anyone that does needs to see a psychiatrist.

Nice sig :p:
Reply 70
Jeppaloth
Starting my proper revision day after boxing day :zomg:

that's the way to do it.

me too :smile:
Depends on whether I get any barbie dolls to play with :p: :p:
Sequin
Lol, I've not even started yet. I won't revise in 2009.

You badass you :p:
Reply 73
No. :lolwut:
I'll return to some form of revision on the 27th/28th, why would you even revise boxing day?
Reply 75
Cannonball
You badass you :p:

Ahh, my only exam is at the very end of jan.
I've still got time :smile:
Reply 76
I've revised every day since sunday (although no more than 2 hours a day tbf, sometimes only like half an hour)
I'll take tomorrow off, but I may well feel guilty and do work on Boxing Day (aside from messing around on my new strat and racing through Assassin's Creed II It's not like I've got much to do!)
Reply 77
Nope, planned it so I can sit on my backside and watch xmas telly all day :smile:
Reply 78
I'll probably end up reading some of the plays I'm studying at some point tomorrow.
Reply 79
I've not even started revising properly yet.

Latest