The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

camsterhamster
found out through UCAS. they obviously did a big batch of rejections last night so if you're still there then good luck!

Oh right. Hmm maybe, but I may just be further down the pile of ones to go through. You applied earlier than me. :/ But thanks for the luck anyway!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Offer just in for Biology (With Industrial Placement) at Josephine Butler Woooooooooo! :biggrin:
The_Shotman
Offer just in for Biology (With Industrial Placement) at Josephine Butler Woooooooooo! :biggrin:

Well done, what grades for the offer?
The_Shotman

Well done!
I'm guessing you'd been in college for a while?
lillyann92
Well done, what grades for the offer?

Thanks. It was an unconditional offer :smile:
raspberryice
Well done!
I'm guessing you'd been in college for a while?

The_Shotman

Ok. so are you a re-applicant then? what a level grades do you have if you don't mind me asking? :rolleyes:
Oh and for anyone who cares, i'm still in the void.
raspberryice
Ok. so are you a re-applicant then? what a level grades do you have if you don't mind me asking? :rolleyes:
Oh and for anyone who cares, i'm still in the void.

After my A-Levels, I fancied taking time out to pursue other activities etc. I got AAB in Biology, Maths and Chemistry
The_Shotman
After my A-Levels, I fancied taking time out to pursue other activities etc. I got AAB in Biology, Maths and Chemistry

Cool, thanks. Well done!
i got rejected today :frown:
lillyann92
i got rejected today :frown:

Same. :frown: :hugs: Ah well...

Latest