Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Chat Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4200
Original post by Iqbal007
yeah, your very weird :s-smilie:

well qm is expanding, it doesnt exactly have demand for that kind of stuff.
you going to the dinner?

I'm weird? lol

Maybe, Psychology is fairly new so maybe Philosophy will come in later. But there are still many qualified lecturers who have a philosophy/cosmology background.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Khodu
I'm weird? lol

Maybe, Psychology is fairly new so maybe Philosophy will come in later. But there are still many qualified lecturers who have a philosophy/cosmology background.

The weird, random introduction into courses done at QMUL :s-smilie:

Yes they might do, but they need to find a way to incorporate it with maths and still keep the degree balanced and useful.

going bangla din? cos numbers look low
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

Anyway, after finally finding the right person's email, I got to see him in person. He told me that the course is usually very oversubscribed- but then some third years told me there were empty places in their course last year.

This has been true in my experience, keep at it, don't let them put you off :smile:

I'm getting too many mixed signals. I feel like Project Skills is a high maintenance guy.

:rofl:

Well worth it in the end though, like I say, easiest AA I've ever got!

Original post by Future Doc
Yay. I love modules with cool kids.

It's very popular with prospective medics. Cool kids indeed :cool:
Reply 4203
The weird, random introduction into courses done at QMUL :s-smilie:

Yes they might do, but they need to find a way to incorporate it with maths and still keep the degree balanced and useful.

going bangla din? cos numbers look low

I am going, did want to skank lol, but they would have killed me; you're right numbers are really low, my friend just texted to see if I knew anyone interested. Have you confirmed?
Original post by Khodu
I am going, did want to skank lol, but they would have killed me; you're right numbers are really low, my friend just texted to see if I knew anyone interested. Have you confirmed?

skank? o.O ewwww allow u dancing
Yeah theres like 25......I think I'm confirmed, cos my mates the treasury.
Eugh, how on earth did I turn up to an interview a day early, only to *insist* that there must be some mistake;there was...on my part.
Reply 4206
skank? o.O ewwww allow u dancing
Yeah theres like 25......I think I'm confirmed, cos my mates the treasury.

What? I meant give it a miss? But yeah turns out I'm not free next wednesday so you guy's will have to have fun without me.
Original post by Khodu
What? I meant give it a miss? But yeah turns out I'm not free next wednesday so you guy's will have to have fun without me.

ohhhh...when i hear skank, it means like a dance thing.
It's looking dead as it is :/ failure again
Reply 4208
:tumble:
Reply 4209
Original post by fleur_de_haine
Eugh, how on earth did I turn up to an interview a day early, only to *insist* that there must be some mistake;there was...on my part.

lol I did something similar, well I had an appointment at Uni on the 19th of March and I turned up on the 4th of March. :colondollar: What happened in the end?
Original post by Khodu
lol I did something similar, well I had an appointment at Uni on the 19th of March and I turned up on the 4th of March. :colondollar: What happened in the end?

I attended the interview the next day and got the job.:biggrin: I knew I'd end up back in East London.:yes:
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Hi.

**waves**
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Hi.

Hey :hello:

How are things?

Do any current students know what happened with the Merger Cup? I think QMSU won right? :colonhash:
Original post by Democracy
Hey :hello:

How are things?

Do any current students know what happened with the Merger Cup? I think QMSU won right? :colonhash:

17-5 :sigh:

What's the etiquette for removing stuff from library desks when someone has blatantly just dumped their stuff there to reserve a desk with no intention of using it anytime soon? :reaper:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
17-5 :sigh:

What's the etiquette for removing stuff from library desks when someone has blatantly just dumped their stuff there to reserve a desk with no intention of using it anytime soon? :reaper:

Depends what stuff it is, if it's just a few papers and books, I think it would be okay to surreptitiously push it onto another desk :ninja: Not worth it if it's a laptop and loads of folders though.
Reply 4215
I attended the interview the next day and got the job.:biggrin: I knew I'd end up back in East London.:yes:

I think you should get a flat and just move here. :tongue:

That way I can seek refuge :biggrin:
Original post by Nitzy
I think you should get a flat and just move here. :tongue:

That way I can seek refuge :biggrin:

Lol, at the moment I'm thinking about seeking refuge in an unlit oven; my mum has buggered off to Paris, arranging for my brother to stay at my aunts, but the other brother decided to wade in and bring him home. I'm going to kill someone or have a heart attack before she gets back.

Hmm, perhaps I should move to East London, and then scare you with all of the dodgy stores I'll inevitably hear at work. **evil laugh**
Reply 4217
Lol, at the moment I'm thinking about seeking refuge in an unlit oven; my mum has buggered off to Paris, arranging for my brother to stay at my aunts, but the other brother decided to wade in and bring him home. I'm going to kill someone or have a heart attack before she gets back.

Hmm, perhaps I should move to East London, and then scare you with all of the dodgy stores I'll inevitably hear at work. **evil laugh**

My oven doesn't work, so you can stay in there, plus it'll be easier to get to work (well when you start there of course :tongue:)

I like to see you try and freak me out, bring it on :smug:
Original post by Nitzy
My oven doesn't work, so you can stay in there, plus it'll be easier to get to work (well when you start there of course :tongue:)

I like to see you try and freak me out, bring it on :smug:

Lol, I'm sure I could do it with stories from my current job! Not least of all the elderly gent with so much smegma I could have 'buttered' every slice of toast on the ward that morning!
Reply 4219
Lol, I'm sure I could do it with stories from my current job! Not least of all the elderly gent with so much smegma I could have 'buttered' every slice of toast on the ward that morning!

Yeah, that just made me have a craving for toast... :colondollar:

Boo, I can no longer be in holiday mode. Sad times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending