The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Chat Mk II

Scroll to see replies

I get my final results, nerves are setting in.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Heard final year results are out tomorrow for SEMS... :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Heh, I think I've found myself in this library far more since I've graduated than when I was a student here.
Original post by .Scout.
Only half way through my degree....sigh. Is it bad that i'm already looking forward to graduating?

Found out where I'm going to be on my year abroad. I can't quite tell if I'm more excited or nervous....

Hehe, where are you off to? I was less than thrilled when I got my location, but I made the most of it - managed to see a fair bit of France anyway :smile:
2:1, quite happy with that :smile: , now to find a job.
Original post by jstarunited
2:1, quite happy with that :smile: , now to find a job.

Well done!
Original post by ajp100688
The email I got sent said the exam board was meeting 21st June (today) and that the exam results would be released after but it was a bit vague about exactly when. The sooner the better I hope, I really could use getting a 1st to help with this soul destroying graduate job hunting.

Yeah my course rep, got a email saying the provisional results we'll be getting is on the 25th..............why are we so behind the other departments ¬¬
It's kinda weird, I saw some of our professors congratulating the students for their results on twitter today...but still nothing on MySiS...eugh History department.

:s-smilie: this is seriously confusing
why do u have them on twitter :lolwut:
I just came across my supervisor one day as some random person retweeted him and then I checked out his profile just out of curiosity. I don't follow them but I checked it out yesterday to see whether he was saying anything about exams.

of course u r :colone:
I just came across my supervisor one day as some random person retweeted him and then I checked out his profile just out of curiosity. I don't follow them but I checked it out yesterday to see whether he was saying anything about exams.

Know anything about results? I know they're on the history wall (well they were on thursday) but that was just the classification. Know anything about when they'll appear on mysis?
Original post by Iqbal007
of course u r :colone:

Know anything about history results on mysis? I'm hearing we'll get them on the 11th July.
Original post by qwerty_mad
Know anything about history results on mysis? I'm hearing we'll get them on the 11th July.

I'm in EECS department, so no, sorry
When are history 2nd year results coming out ?
Those are the final confirmed results, I'm pretty sure we'll have provisional results beforehand. I know some departments at QMUL have already given them out and we certainly got them before July 11th last year.

Yeh MySis has changed today, the notices so I think it is not far off

From a Facebook group (Politics one), I read that Politics students get theirs on the 2nd and joint honours students are getting them today...which may point towards all History students getting them today, considering the tweets I've read and the fact there are degree classifications pinned up in the office. Fingers crossed!

Where does it say in the Facebook politics wall that politics getting on 2nd and joint today?

From a Facebook group (Politics one), I read that Politics students get theirs on the 2nd and joint honours students are getting them today...which may point towards all History students getting them today, considering the tweets I've read and the fact there are degree classifications pinned up in the office. Fingers crossed!

That's good. I think we may be getting them before the 11th.
Reply 4356
Guys! Anyone from Electronic Engineering and Computer Science department doing MSc Software Engineering here?
According to someone on the History Society FB page they emailed Matt Latham today and he said they'd be on MySiS tomorrow. Who knows though, everyone seems to be saying different things :s-smilie: 11th July is definitely when the formal transcripts are sent out though.

Ooo hopefully they will. I really want them before I go on holiday. It's gonna be so nerve wracking. Please keep me informed if you get any further info.
Original post by qwerty_mad
Ooo hopefully they will. I really want them before I go on holiday. It's gonna be so nerve wracking. Please keep me informed if you get any further info.

I got mine today and boy did I get a surprise :cry:
Original post by Iqbal007
I got mine today and boy did I get a surprise :cry:

dont cry iqbal haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending