The Student Room Group

Your thoughts on having annoying sisters

i have two sisters who am currently not talking to because there stuck up and just pure rude, not that but they think that there always right anf expect me to be the first to say sorry i mean how more stubborn can you get also because they know that am always going to say first as am the most geniune out of all of us and i know god knows that both of them are hypocrites. So thoughts on annoying siblings.
lswe91
just pure rude

As a pose to some kind of diluted rude? Only child.
I hate sisters. It's my sister's job to take clothes out of the tumble dryer, but she decided to go out which means I had to do it...and it was filled with her delicates! I know this isn't the biggest problem, but I consider it wrong. Just plain wrong. Also, she's a whore and stuck up, and very rude, and I wish she'd move out permamnently or die
Reply 3
My sister is awesome :smile: we get along really well.. but this is probably because we have almost 9 years between us..
I'm guessing your sisters are closer to your age? They'll stop annoying you eventually.. you just need to stop reacting to it and hopefully they should stop trying to provoke you?
Reply 4
No die but i just wish they were more you know understanding and kind which there not wot a shame
I've actually just had a scrap with my sister because mum was dropping off some presents at a friends but was taking quite a while and she started to pip the car horn over and over again , which wa rube and for the people living in that area annoying , so i pushed her away so she hit me and i hit her back twice as hard and made her cry :smile: (good feeling)
lswe91
No die but i just wish they were more you know understanding and kind which there not wot a shame

You say that like I didn't put 'move out permanently' before the option of death :p: I'm not that cold hearted.
Reply 7
I hate one of mine too. We just don't get along as she pretty much embodies everything I dislike in a person.
Reply 8
I get on with my sister but on the rare occasions that she annoys me...I just beat her up :biggrin:
Reply 9
i've just had a great big argument with my older sister, because she said earlier that i'm a sarcastic, moany bitch who isn't going to make it in this world and going to be very lonely. well i'm sorry you've all treated me like crap and thought it was okay to physically and verbally abuse me and blame everything bad on me since i was 5 and now you can't take the consequences because you're all spiteful, hypocritical cowards. i'm now screwed up, thanks :smile: i love my sarcasm.
Reply 10
I am one of three girls, fighting is our way of communicating.
These "women" need to know what for, they cant be jumping and gettin all angry and :snow::snow::snow::snow:. Please, my sister best know were she stand before she be getting too rude.
Reply 12
Only child :biggrin:
Reply 13
lswe91
i have two sisters who am currently not talking to because there stuck up and just pure rude, not that but they think that there always right anf expect me to be the first to say sorry i mean how more stubborn can you get also because they know that am always going to say first as am the most geniune out of all of us and i know god knows that both of them are hypocrites. So thoughts on annoying siblings.

I have a sister, she is one of those typical girls who loves to gossip and 2 face. She still little and naive.

Mostly influenced by friends she hangs with and she honestly cares about herself. To be honest, i've decided not to talk to my sister anymore. She annoys me at times, i don't go around to gossip and she goes round to gossip about me....

I don't like someone bad mouthing at me especially when i got her something expensive for christmas after arriving back home and in return i get nothing. (Not that i'd expect anything, she shows she cares more about money than giving). I know this many years, she doesn't give family anything (presents, etc). She expects them to given to her.
Reply 14
thanks for your responses i know how u all feel it gets frustrating sometimes.
Reply 15
I have one older sister. She has learning difficulties so most of the time I feel like the oldest.
I know she can't help her problems, but she drives me crazy sometimes! She also milks it for all its worth, she's not stupid :cool:

When I was younger I wished she was 'normal' like everyone else, I was embarrassed by her a lot of the time. But as I'm more mature now I no longer care what others think, and most siblings I know fight all the time, I'm happy with the one I have and wouldn't change her for the world :yep:
My sister once told me 'My boyfriends best mate hates me - he said i'm overly critical, arrogant, stuck up and look down on everyone I meet, can you believe that!?'

The answer to that question is yes by the way, though I didn't say anything at the time - and to be fair, you could easily describe me the same way, but i'm just more likeable.
I once didn't speak to my two sisters for a month... They were in the wrong, but then I decided to talk to them and let them know what they did wasn't right. They then apologised and that was it... Sisters can get very annoying, but that's siblings for you :dontknow:
Reply 18
Thanks again i understand all ur problems i guess u can't choose who your sisters are, but am talking to one of them now lol, they just get on ur right nerve i swear they'll blow for the tinest problem but like somestudent said thats siblings for you lol
Yeah, my sister is really annoying lol. She makes little comments on everything I say, like little critical put downs - it just chips away and then I fly off the handle and I'm the one that gets into trouble :frown: She also has broken my trust on occasion, spilling to my mum all the stuff she's coaxed out of me by saying "oh come on you can tell me, I'm your big sister!". I'm never telling her anything again.

I get along great with my brother, though!