The Student Room Group
Reply 1
im doing this exam...14th of jan me thinks.
lets just say revision is something i have yet to conquest lol

the context in just the first unit is soooo intense...even my teacher said that!
Reply 2
Well I've covered everything, even though my class still has a whole two chapters to cover! God, my school sucks!

I totally agree with you guys about the content. It's ridiculously long... but interesting, bar the plants stuff at the end. However, I'm going to have to go over this entire topic again to ensure I get 90+ UMS. At the moment I'm probably hovering between 80 - 90.

And, I'd just like to warn you guys that the mark scheme is really picky so you need to know the correct terms for like everything and make sure you get the KEYWORDS in. Don't waffle! :smile:
Reply 3
^^good advice, i've realised that too. Every mark scheme wants the key words in.
What i've done is printed a key words sheet and I'm just going over through them every day :smile:

hella lot of content though! :/
Reply 4
I'm trying to master the technique of integrating in all of the key words too :biggrin: You don’t happen to have a list on your computer that you could load up on here? Good luck for the exam.
Reply 5
can any1 upload the past paper and mark schemes because i havnt got any

Latest

Trending

Trending