The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I bought 4 dresses, a jumper and a pair of shoes :smile:
Muffinz
Yeah! It's great until you find something gorgeous which isn't in your size. T.T

I found the most aaaawesome green/black billabong hoody in TK maxx but it was a size too small :indiff: couldn't get it and it was soo nice

thing is in shops like TK maxx, the only size they have is what's there and that was it.... so dissapointed :frown:
I bought a jumper and two pomegranates. (They were on sale too, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of Boxing Day)
Worked the sale, started at 7am. It's ridiculous how crazy people are.
My first and definitely last boxing day shopping spree... it was horrible!!! Next time I'll just stay inside and shop online.
Reply 25
lukejoshjedi
I found the most aaaawesome green/black billabong hoody in TK maxx but it was a size too small :indiff: couldn't get it and it was soo nice

thing is in shops like TK maxx, the only size they have is what's there and that was it.... so dissapointed :frown:

Awww that's a shame!! Sounds like it was nice :frown: It's the same with the clearance sales, what you rifle through on the racks is what you get... You just have to pray that you get lucky, lol.
I didn't go out. I'm too ill too even though I wanted to. :frown:
Reply 27
bought a nice shirt for £12 from river island and some cute little clothes for my 2 yr old brother.
I got some jeans from topman for £18 but im starting to regret getting them since they are twisters (which i dont really like)
I went to Bluewater, never bought a thing.

Felt like all of the good items were put out back and replaced with :snow::snow::snow::snow:...
Reply 29
SomeStudent
My first and definitely last boxing day shopping spree... it was horrible!!! Next time I'll just stay inside and shop online.

You can't do this with something things though... like shoes >_<
Reply 30
Can someone please explain to me why people queue up at 2 o'clock in the morning on Boxing Day for the Next sales.

I will never understand it as long as I live - it is not as if Next is either that great or that expensive. Freezing your arse off for 5 or so hours to save £20 on a Next outfit - I will never understand it!
Reply 31
Bought two tops, shirt, black plimsols, slippers and a hat from River Island

Bought Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Omid Djhali and 17 Again on DVD. £20...boom!
I didn't go shopping cuz I couldn't be bothered.
I missed out on so much...:cry2:
I didn't go because it's Boxing Day. And I don't go out on Boxing Day. I'm going to see what's left in Hanley tomorrow though...
Muffinz
Awww that's a shame!! Sounds like it was nice :frown: It's the same with the clearance sales, what you rifle through on the racks is what you get... You just have to pray that you get lucky, lol.

yeah it's so annoying :cool:

but i defo have to hit up TK maxx again just to find that hoody.. i swear i was just walking around with it for like 25 minutes looking for other stuff, i couldn't let it go :woo:

but yeah, need a new jacket anyway and a hoody in different colours... i have like black, grey, blue, brown, need red / green now and wow that was random... lol
Reply 35
Just for your guys information if you weren't already aware:

At most stores, they buy in products cheaply, which aren't good quality, and then state that there is a massive 50% sale or what have you - on specific items. However, shops will put up their prices of the stock which is good. Just be careful you don't get ripped off, and boxing day sales aren't all they're cracked up to be.
Pfft, the only shop my stupid little town has is Tesco :p: No shopping for me until I get back to uni in January
Leather jacket in Debenhams reduced to £60 from £120.
Was rather chuffed with that. :smile:
Reply 38
lukejoshjedi
yeah it's so annoying :cool:

but i defo have to hit up TK maxx again just to find that hoody.. i swear i was just walking around with it for like 25 minutes looking for other stuff, i couldn't let it go :woo:

but yeah, need a new jacket anyway and a hoody in different colours... i have like black, grey, blue, brown, need red / green now and wow that was random... lol

That's a lot of hoodies. o_o You should try to find the hoodie on google or somethingggg... There must be some surf shop that has that hoodie on sale too.
went oxford street...spent £150 on a jacket,blazer,jewellery,and cardis...returning some items though,spent way too much!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending