The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rich B*tch
Poverty isn't an excuse for piracy.

Oh, I see you're dropping the race card. Since when did a nationality become a race?

Look at the state of the country, I think 'primitive' is a suitable analysis.

Well maybe if other countries weren't dumping nuclear waste in their seas and stealing the country's seafood supply; people wouldn't need to turn to piracy. They're destroying a whole group of people's livelihood. You need to see both sides of the story and not just believe what the media tells you.
Texan88
I believed that promptness isn't the OP best trait :biggrin:

:rofl: true
Reply 42
flowermaster91
1st May 2008...

Exactly what i was thinking :lolwut:
Reply 43
turquoise1234
Well maybe if other countries weren't dumping nuclear waste in their seas and stealing the country's seafood supply; people wouldn't need to turn to piracy. They're destroying a whole group of people's livelihood. You need to see both sides of the story and not just believe what the media tells you.

I hope the Somalian people find a way to get out of the mess they're in. It seems, in this world, everyone is taking a dump on each other. I don't believe for a minute that Somalians are senseless pirates. I pray for a solution.
MJlover
I knew it. We and Pakistan are next on NATO's hitlist for the war on 'terror'. Actually they have been bombing us for a few years now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7376760.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/jan/09/usa1

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article6950932.ece

dw dw Pakistan's far too strong for America or even NATO to invade. They can only bomb suspected terrorists along the border (with permission from the Pak. army imo)
At last
meebodied
I hope the Somalian people find a way to get out of the mess they're in. It seems, in this world, everyone is taking a dump on each other. I don't believe for a minute that Somalians are senseless pirates. I pray for a solution.

You and me both.
MasterOrganism
At last

Haven't you got anything better to do than troll TSR at 3:00 in the morning. Bloody hell!!
turquoise1234
Haven't you got anything better to do than troll TSR at 3:00 in the morning. Bloody hell!!

havent you ?
MasterOrganism
havent you ?

:facepalm: I'm not the one trolling, am I!!
Reply 50
turquoise1234
:facepalm: I'm not the one trolling, am I!!

Or are you >.>
Texan88
Or are you >.>

No, just no :nothing:
Reply 52
turquoise1234
No, just no :nothing:

You sure <.<
Reply 53
I am kinda shocked by this general i dont care attitude, yes somalia isn't a great country but america has bombed it because they think it was a terrorist base. under this same blanket of eradicating terror Iraq was also attacked and yet people were trying to stop that war
Reply 54
DSC
I am kinda shocked by this general i dont care attitude, yes somalia isn't a great country but america has bombed it because they think it was a terrorist base. under this same blanket of eradicating terror Iraq was also attacked and yet people were trying to stop that war

We probably don't care because the Somalian President said hey go bomb these dudes and we did. Not much of a story here. It's like your buddy telling you to go get a sammich for him not too interesting
Reply 55
Inzamam99
dw dw Pakistan's far too strong for America or even NATO to invade. They can only bomb suspected terrorists along the border (with permission from the Pak. army imo)

Lol.

Blind, deluded nationalism is amusing.
Reply 56
Inzamam99

Are you trying to say that Pakistan is a superpower now? And that you have the power to take on the US or nato? I find that highly unlikely :rolleyes:
Reply 57
Texan88
We probably don't care because the Somalian President said hey go bomb these dudes and we did. Not much of a story here. It's like your buddy telling you to go get a sammich for him not too interesting

well its exactly like the somalian can say no to America
Reply 58
DSC
well its exactly like the somalian can say no to America

Wut? :confused:
Reply 59
Texan88
Are you trying to say that Pakistan is a superpower now? And that you have the power to take on the US or nato? I find that highly unlikely :rolleyes:

India would invade the moment NATO declared war, anyway. They are dying for an excuse.

I hope, for his sake, he doesn't seriously believe Pakistan would be any match against the US or NATO.

Pakistan would be obliterated, nuclear weapons or not.

Latest

Trending

Trending