The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Markus
lol that is probably true, it takes ages for me to go to sleep at night because i simply have nothing to do throughout the day.

Yeh thats a good point as well, as if your active during the e.g. playing sports, out and about etc, your more likely to be tired and go to sleep quicker. Reading also works for me, however depending on what it is, i'll probably end up not being able to put it down and reading it too late!
Reply 21
Nutchopper
Maybe you have been more unrelaxed recently, i can't really help though as i have no idea, so i'll shut up know!

'Tis true, I've been a bit stressed out trying to find a job, though i don't recall thinking about it at all last night when I was trying to get to sleep!
Reply 22
Eeyore
'Tis true, I've been a bit stressed out trying to find a job, though i don't recall thinking about it at all last night when I was trying to get to sleep!

Maybe there is your problem, i don't know try and relax about an hour before you go to bed, read a book watch a film do something to chill out, maybe that will help you sleep!
Reply 23
the same happened to me throughout my exams and I was getting about 3 hours sleep a night, never a good thing! I went to the doctor but she couldnt give me anything she only suggested nytol and camomile tea (it smells like a rabbit hutch that hasnt been cleaned for a few weeks...and the taste isnt much better) but it helps you to calm down. You could try either of them, you can get them from boots!
Reply 24
Nutchopper
Maybe there is your problem, i don't know try and relax about an hour before you go to bed, read a book watch a film do something to chill out, maybe that will help you sleep!

Lol, I'm a hopeless case... I'd just watched a film before bed last night!
Reply 25
Eeyore
Lol, I'm a hopeless case... I'd just watched a film before bed last night!

Maybe read a book, that might help! Or listen to some RELAXING music, not heavy metal or something equally demanding, go for the chill out music!!!
Reply 26
Nutchopper
Maybe read a book, that might help! Or listen to some RELAXING music, not heavy metal or something equally demanding, go for the chill out music!!!

Hmm, we have a CD of Japanese classical music... the meditation type - that might do it :biggrin:
Reply 27
Eeyore
Hmm, we have a CD of Japanese classical music... the meditation type - that might do it :biggrin:

It just might, i hope it helps you, i like to know ive been helpful! :smile:
Reply 28
Nutchopper
It just might, i hope it helps you, i like to know ive been helpful! :smile:

Cute dog in your avatar btw! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending