The Student Room Group
Traumtänzer777
I would like to know more about the University of Heidelberg, mainly about the entry requirements and the social life. I am a humanities student, and I would be very interested to learn more about the university from an 'insider', or at least someone who knows a lot about it!!!

Hi :smile: I've not been there, but am considering applying to one in Germany. I've actually been speaking to someone who attended my secondary school before I joined, who went to Heidelberg Uni after she left. She studied German and Russian and seemed to enjoy her experience there. From what I gathered, I think she found the experience OK, and she said that's she's now got a Russian boyfriend! She was saying that you have to do tests in England to assess your German ability. In terms of entry requirements, she got all A's and a B in German for A level; this was in 2003, so I don't know how things are now. What are you thinking of stuyding there? :tongue:
Marisa_Grace
Hi :smile: I've not been there, but am considering applying to one in Germany. I've actually been speaking to someone who attended my secondary school before I joined, who went to Heidelberg Uni after she left. She studied German and Russian and seemed to enjoy her experience there. From what I gathered, I think she found the experience OK, and she said that's she's now got a Russian boyfriend! She was saying that you have to do tests in England to assess your German ability. In terms of entry requirements, she got all A's and a B in German for A level; this was in 2003, so I don't know how things are now. What are you thinking of stuyding there? :tongue:

Hello! Thank you very much for the info. I am planning the study Philosophy + History of Art, if get rejected here (which will probably happen, because I am in the pool :frown: :frown: ) Pm, if you want to discuss anything further; are you going to apply to Heidelberg as well, and if this is the case, for what subject :P

Latest

Trending

Trending