The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Planto
Go ahead, call the police and tell them someone called you a prick. Just see how much they laugh at you.

You don't say 'someone called me a prick'. You say 'there is a large group of people using rude and intimidating language to me, and they are threatening and following me. There are children around and they are also harassing them. They are using religiously insensitive language blah blah blah. There's nothing a copper likes more than an easy group of people to cause trouble for that are unlikely to cause them much trouble. A group of chicken lovers falls nicely into that 'fun to intimidate category'. And with things like that, there's normally an old boy around who doesn't like seeing women with short hair protesting who will back up everything you say :wink:
You were rude to her, she was rude to you.
Reply 102
Bubbles*de*Milo
So why would you support an animal charity over, say, victims of a famine? And you did say 'for the most part'.

The less able a group is to stand up and organize against opression, the more easily it is oppressed. This is why many people support animal charities over victims of famine for example.

What the :snow::snow::snow::snow:! What a bunch of creepy weirdos!!! It seems to me like they care more about the ginea pigs that they do the people. For god's sake, some people are crazy.

Also: "In September 1999, more than 600 guinea pigs were "liberated" in a raid." Only to be eaten by foxes no doubt.
Reply 104
bananaslug77
Also: "In September 1999, more than 600 guinea pigs were "liberated" in a raid." Only to be eaten by foxes no doubt.

we demand the release of all guinea pig prisioners! :piggy: :rip: fox foods
Reply 105
God, charity workers who try and make you subscribe to a monthly donation for [insert w/e cause here] are the most annoying.

Seriously, they don't even act human. They are like robots since they have basically programmed themselves to spout the same rhetoric :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: over and over. It doesn't even feel like you are talking to a person, look at them in the eyes as they ask you how your day is and it's like looking directly into a blank staring souless glazed eyed zombie. It's like they are talking through you not to you.
FluxD
God, charity workers who try and make you subscribe to a monthly donation for [insert w/e cause here] are the most annoying.

Yeah they are VERY annoying! And why is it £3 a month to sponser a dog and only £2 for a child? WTF kind of logic is that.
Smeee
Most of the ones I've come across are fine. However, there definitely are a fair few weirdos about.

Most of them are quite aggressive towards me, in a kinda of "oi, oi! sign this and give us your money" ...

Latest