Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

DSA Team email address

Announcements Posted on
Uni student? You could win a Samsung Galaxy S7 or £500 of travel vouchers by taking this quick survey 05-05-2016
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember an email address, something along the lines of [email protected] (that might be it exactly) but I'm not sure.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was.
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    What university?
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fail Whale)
    What university?
    Well I think that's irrelevant, it's an SLC or Student Finance England email address - of that I'm sure.
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I think you're correct. However, I can never remember if it's _ or - between DSA & team.
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Turned out to be [email protected].

Thanks for the help guys.
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    hi ive just joined not sure what to do anyone help me!
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elaine long)
    hi ive just joined not sure what to do anyone help me!
    what do you want to do?
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone emailed this address and got a reply? I emailed them on thursday and got the automated reply, but I was just wondering how long I should expect to wait for a proper response. I wish there was a phone number to call!
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    You should get through to the DSA team on 01325 215194. That's the dedicated number for those queries, however it may have been taken down due to non-DSA students using it.
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]
Updated: February 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
What should Britain's new polar research ship be called
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.