The Student Room Group

Get attached way too quickly & a few other questions...

So I've been dating this girl for 2 months soon. 1st month went rather well. Second month i haven't seen her at all because we're both on holidays in different places. Right now, shes having fun in the US..etc blablabla and I'm bored so I keep thinking of her. I noticed I'm getting attached too easily, and I ask myself too many questions about us, and i think I'm getting kinda paranoid. So first thing, how can I stop her from invading my thoughts 24h/24h? (there really is nothing to do where i am). And second question is, girls want their boyfriends to be unpredictable, do crazy things..etc right? Well at least she does: what can I do about that? Any ideas/suggestions? Last question, when/how/where do I tell her that I love her? Thanks...
Anonymous
So I've been dating this girl for 2 months soon. 1st month went rather well. Second month i haven't seen her at all because we're both on holidays in different places. Right now, shes having fun in the US..etc blablabla and I'm bored so I keep thinking of her. I noticed I'm getting attached too easily, and I ask myself too many questions about us, and i think I'm getting kinda paranoid. So first thing, how can I stop her from invading my thoughts 24h/24h? (there really is nothing to do where i am). And second question is, girls want their boyfriends to be unpredictable, do crazy things..etc right? Well at least she does: what can I do about that? Any ideas/suggestions? Last question, when/how/where do I tell her that I love her? Thanks...

Find something to do.
Write essays, read, watch films, listen to music
when your back home see her less and go out with your friends
rationalise your paranoia, ie. she's not texted me so she must be cheating on me to - she's not texted me in a while she must be having a great time on holiday etc.

Hm. You could invite her out shopping and when you meet up suprise her with something else? like dinner or something, so it's unexpected

I'd wait another few months if you already feel this way.
Tell her when you're ready and how and where depends on yourself :smile:
Reply 2
Suprise butt sex :awesome: works everytime.
Reply 3
Cannonball
Find something to do.
Write essays, read, watch films, listen to music
when your back home see her less and go out with your friends
rationalise your paranoia, ie. she's not texted me so she must be cheating on me to - she's not texted me in a while she must be having a great time on holiday etc.

Hm. You could invite her out shopping and when you meet up suprise her with something else? like dinner or something, so it's unexpected

I'd wait another few months if you already feel this way.
Tell her when you're ready and how and where depends on yourself :smile:

I see. Thank you very much :smile:

Rubgish
Suprise butt sex :awesome: works everytime.

oh lawd, why didn't i think of that?