The Student Room Group

Girls hair styles = Attraction?

Is it just me or does anyone else think a ladies hair is a massive factor in attraction? i think its a really important thing as if i see a girl who has really looked after and put effort into her then it makes me notice them more.

Ive mentioned it to mates before and they say theyre not sure, and i was wondering what other thought about this? as most people say "YEAH LOOK AT THE TITS" etc but i think their hair has a big bearing as it can show how much care they take of themselves if they get it right it can make a girl look alot better.

Anyone?:cool:

Scroll to see replies

I like hair, so I suppose so.
Reply 2
I agree!! Do you like girls with short hair? I think it shows they are daring to have a short cut and confident in themselves. I have white medium length hair like sarah harding but with a full fringe :smile: What styles do you like?
Its not massive, but it can help. Curly hair is a winner for me though :P:
Reply 4
colour>style imo

blondes :sexface:
I hate how some guys say all women look better with long hair btw. I had long hair and looked too baby-faced, I chopped it off so it looks like Karla Deras and I look tons better and older.
yup, I always find myself going for girls with curly hair, usually long and dark.
Reply 7
short bright blondes!!
Reply 8
Long dark curly hair gets me going.
Reply 9
I think really short hair looks awful on girls though!

My friend has one side shaved and other really short ( and no she's not a lesbian) I just don't think it looks attractive at all!
Reply 10
yea man hair is a massive factor, personally i like long hair in either pony tails, wavy, or straight and also medium length. I really dont like short hair at all..
Reply 11
I don't like short-short hair, like Pink.

I think girls look far too boyish with really short hair.

There are many beautiful girls out there that look ugly (to me) because of their boyish hair.
Reply 12
maybe also the fact that we like playing with our gf hair :p: and if it's short we don't have the chancve :biggrin:
Footballfiend08
Its not massive, but it can help. Curly hair is a winner for me though :P:

Definitely.

Curly or wavy ftw, but always voluminous.
Having nice looking hair doesn't mean they take care of themselves more. Some people are born with difficult hair, some people are born with hair that looks fabulous if they do nothing to it.
Reply 15
I prefer girl with long wavy hair in either blonde or red :3
Reply 16
For me, long hair is far superior to short.
Reply 17
Pink Bullets
Having nice looking hair doesn't mean they take care of themselves more. Some people are born with difficult hair, some people are born with hair that looks fabulous if they do nothing to it.

This! Some people can leave their hair down without doing anything to it, I could NEVER do that. I think some guys don't understand how much of an effort it is to style your hair (not that I style my hair to impress men).
Miss_Scarlett
Definitely.

Curly or wavy ftw, but always voluminous.

Yeah definately.

Do you know what...I've never known what ftw means lol
Reply 19
Depends on the girl, if her hair suits her then I'm digging it.

Latest

Trending

Trending