Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    yes, yes it is.
    WHY??????????????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They have no answer 4 dis gandaf cus dey do not know wot life is...they go on n on wid a lame excuse n keep on blaming us...they never try to find out a person who he or she really is!!
    am i making ny sense here...ive lost it man!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes you are making sense!! i agree with you hairymonst3r!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to "hardship is a test from Allah, so accept it with grace" and similar sentiments? Nowadays, for some people, it seems to be "hardship is an attack from the evil West, so go kill some random people". If the Muslim extremists are destroying themselves, the problem will eventually solve itself. However, humanity offers an inexhaustible supply of idiots, and some of those idiots will inevitably be converted to militant fanaticism. Without sterilising the entire planet there is no way to stop the flow of recruits into the training camps of Al-Qa'ida and their ilk.

So the thing to do is to kill the weed at its roots, not just pull its leaves off. Wiping out the training camps themselves seems to be the only way to win the War on Terror.

Slightly off-topic - someone made the point that the attacks on London were a sign of Al-Qa'ida's weakness - that if they still had the strength to pull off another 9/11-scale attack, they would have done so. Cold comfort, perhaps, for those touched by the tragedy, but possibly a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. The ineptitude of the failed bombers could also indicate that either the quality of terrorist training, or the quality of terrorist recruits, is falling. Encouraging.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolboy17)
    The whole islamic faith is tarnished certainley in the west, even if you come out clean, youll come out wounded. Muslim people will face intense socio-economic problems, forever, the attack on London is as low as it possibly could get.

The relationship between UK, Eu and Muslim states, will also fade. Less aid, trade, more hostile, due to the potential problems of islamic extremeism in muslim states attacking west.

i would much favour increased aid, trade to Africa, then muslim states, to ensure africa does not go down the slip road.

Further problems are to persist with increased isolation, less intergration with the muslim people and west.

Even though many middle class people in UK, and west have some understanding with muslim, the vast majority of the west and possibly even east is still Working Class, and therefore further problems are likely to increase in relation to muslims in west and east.

(note: listen to talk sport late night, a lot of callers call in with their views)

Theres nothing which the muslim people can do about it. Its far too late to take internal actions now.

From Now on its going to be a slippery road down the mountain for muslim people.

All the socio-economic indicators in UK and EU will kick into action, in relation to muslim groups only and government budgets.

Unemployment, will rise - Arrest rates, will rise - Stop search, will rise
    Attacks against mosks will rise - hostility to muslim rise - muslim attacks against west will rise- bulyying against muslims in school will rise, - exclusions will rise, attacks agianst mulsim women will rise.

social security payments will rise, defence expenditure will rise, law and order expenditure will rise, the overall taxes will obvioulsy rise at some stage, government borrowing will rise.

all these stats become apparent in a few years time.

some people call it the cycle of evil, I call it the cycle of good democracy.

I think the thoughts of white british people against muslims will only get worse in the future.
    I personally think this whole "british muslim" term is insulting either ur british or your not and if you don't like the british system then get back to where you have come from or to a country where ur beliefs originate from.
    For example what would happen to me if I went to Islam countries and set up the roman catholic society of saudi/iran etc etc etc- it wouldn't happen!
    As for the thought that its the working class that cause problems then thats wrong as I was at an event recently which was quite expensive to gain entrance to and there were differing catering outlets there was massive queues at the 1's with the 1's where the staff were white and no1 at the asian stall despite them selling xactly the same products!
    I come from a middle class background and I would never purchase goods/services offa muslim. In fact, I come from an town which has the highest concentration of millionaires in the country!!!!!

well this is my own personal opinion which I am quite entitled to have.
    jo.x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo131278)
    I think the thoughts of white british people against muslims will only get worse in the future.
    I personally think this whole "british muslim" term is insulting either ur british or your not and if you don't like the british system then get back to where you have come from or to a country where ur beliefs originate from.
    For example what would happen to me if I went to Islam countries and set up the roman catholic society of saudi/iran etc etc etc- it wouldn't happen!
    As for the thought that its the working class that cause problems then thats wrong as I was at an event recently which was quite expensive to gain entrance to and there were differing catering outlets there was massive queues at the 1's with the 1's where the staff were white and no1 at the asian stall despite them selling xactly the same products!
    I come from a middle class background and I would never purchase goods/services offa muslim. In fact, I come from an town which has the highest concentration of millionaires in the country!!!!!

jo.x
    Indeed you are.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by che guevara)
    this kid is brianwashed.. someone help him plz..
    Well in that case, bet he must've visited the same mosque that London's suicide bombers had, to get his brain WASHED
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    There will be no muslim people in the West in the future.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Cor Blimey :eek: Peace be upon them
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Only time can tell. :rolleyes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Pat Buchanan says that there will be no Muslims in the west, because there will be no west for Muslims to be in.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

jo.x

mores the pity. You racist **** (that's the c-word, in case you were wondering!).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    Well in that case, bet he must've visited the same mosque that London's suicide bombers had, to get his brain WASHED
    There is more than one form of brain-washing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Worse than you? I find that hard to imagine.

I think these christian Brits are ridiculous, either you're british or you're not.
    NB> Nationality ≠ religion

There are many christians in the middle east.

Asian≠muslim

I come from a middle class background and I would never purchase goods/services offa muslim.
    But how would you know? Staying away fromt the halal butchers doesn't count.

In fact, I come from an town which has the highest concentration of millionaires in the country!!!!!
    Well done.

jo.x
    Fair enough, and I'm entitled to the opinion that you are an idiot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    There is more than one form of brain-washing.
    Well, who would know that better than YOU :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes, I'm an expert...?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    Coolboy is the coolest boy ever.
    The BNP don't think what weve all been thinking!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse they will- the muslims and christians will ally.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolInvincitus)
    Pat Buchanan says that there will be no Muslims in the west, because there will be no west for Muslims to be in.
    Pat Bucher can go and marry Frank.
    Anyway, muslims only dislike the West of today- but the West might change- and then we'll liek the West- OK???!!!
Updated: August 26, 2005
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.