The Student Room Group

Preputioplasty concerns

Had a preputioplasty done a couple of days ago and I'm really concerned about the swelling post-surgery. It hasn't gone down at all and it's a ball of swollen foreskin about the size of a large pea at the end of my foreskin. It's really uncomfortable and doesn't look right, is there anyone that's had a preputioplasty that had the same thing? If so how long did it take to go down?

If not, back to GP I guess. :frown:
Reply 1
Hi,
i had the same op done on dec 18th. I have never been able to retract my foreskin when erect, which has led to sex being quite painful at times, however, i had no problem retracting when flacid.

it's been 2 weeks since my op. Quite worryingly still can't pull foreskin back yet (even tho as i said i had no problems doing this when flaccid before op.) I rang hospital after a week to explain and they said to just keep trying whilst in a salt bath to pull back as far as i can until pain which i have been doing. if no improvement by Friday (3 weeks since op) i am going to ring the hospital again.

Sorry for over share on details. Just really worried. Beginning to think i should hav just had a circ in the first place.

have you had a similar experience?

any feeback/ comments from others who have had this op would be appreciated

thanks

Latest