The Student Room Group

Please Help :(

Basically this is the story. :frown: .
I dropped out of college last year (dumb decision) and now doinf my a-levels again. I want to pass but i'm having second thoughts and feel like just dropping out and getting a job :angry:.

I got 5exams in january ..and i cant revise! there's just so much! and nothing sticks in my head. I been lookin on the internet for websites that have EVERYTHING i need to know for these subjects.

I Worked out the only way i can revise is if i have everything i need to know in front of me. Some of my teachers aren't very good and have been just giving my class booklets with copied and pasted information on it which i never understand. Can you please post some useful websites and revision techniques for me please..i cant fail :frown: i feel depressed!

my jan exams are on these subject

Religous Studies
Sociology
History
English

PLEASE HELP :'(
Just take it one step at a time - try to make it through this exam period and you'll learn your favourite ways of making things stick.

Get a copy of the specification for your subjects from the exam board's website. Turn off all distractions and get your textbooks, specification, pens etc and revise - mindmaps, posters, reading over and over again, flashcards, home-made podcasts, whatever helps you to learn.

Exams and revision are horrible, but just try to do it and get on with it, you'll feel a lot better during the exams if you do.
eh you're doing similar subjects to what i did before i dropped out. i don't have a job and i have no plans for the future.. i'm worried.

as for your exams.. find a friend whose notes you can photocopy?.
Reply 3
steffi.alexa
Just take it one step at a time - try to make it through this exam period and you'll learn your favourite ways of making things stick.

Get a copy of the specification for your subjects from the exam board's website. Turn off all distractions and get your textbooks, specification, pens etc and revise - mindmaps, posters, reading over and over again, flashcards, home-made podcasts, whatever helps you to learn.

Exams and revision are horrible, but just try to do it and get on with it, you'll feel a lot better during the exams if you do.

I never knew about the specification :O
thats exactly what i was confused on...
i fink ima cry jus for the sake of it!!
thank you sooo much (:
just do selective little revision and give the exams
see wht u get at the end

Latest