The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right>Left
they are added to the death total of whom we killed funnily enough

What?! How ridiculous. I mean it's not as if the UK/US should be absolved of killing civilians, because unfortunately it seems inevitable that civilians will die in a war, but to blame the callous loss of life through extremist Islamic terrorism on us aswell is just stupid.
Reply 41
mathperson
+rep for you

to answer your question, my rep is really negative because people don't like the truth.
Reply 42
Its a great idea. It will be the last straw and will finally encourage all the decent citizens that something needs to be done about radical Islam.

Give them enough rope to hang themselves.
bananaslug77
What?! How ridiculous. I mean it's not as if the UK/US should be absolved of killing civilians, because unfortunately it seems inevitable that civilians will die in a war, but to blame the callous loss of life through extremist Islamic terrorism on us aswell is just stupid.

Its how Liberals bump up the death toll to make us look worse. Islamic terrorist are setting bombs off in Afganistan,Iraq and Pakistan everyday!
Reply 44
Right>Left
Its how Liberals bump up the death toll to make us look worse. Islamic terrorist are setting bombs off in Afganistan,Iraq and Pakistan everyday!

As a direct result of Anglo-American policies.
Reply 45
Sakujo
And I feel sorry for you and other soldiers that've been dragged into this conflict which had produced almost nothing in terms of benefits for anyone.

Have you not noticed the distinct lack or terrorist acts in the UK? Its not mere coincidence. The Iraq war was a sham, i dont believe in it whatsoever, but the war in afghanistan? I'm glad were out there.
Reply 46
Annie72
Excellent post. + rep coming to you :smile:

Thankyou kindly.
Reply 47
mathperson
OH that makes it better, all muslims are saints apart from that one, yeah right.

fool..im speaking for the MAJORITY of Muslims there not all...ofcourse there are other nutters.
Sakujo

No its because some muslim wackjob strap a bomb ton himself and killed Innocent people not milliatry but innocents dont try justify terrorism.
Phugoid
Yes. It's a disease of the mind, and it's called Religion. Not only extremists have it, however.

^ this guy thinks extremists are religious...

:facepalm:
Doyle&TheFourFathers
^ this guy thinks extremists are religious...

:facepalm:

Last time I checked a fair number of extremists are religious.
Reply 51
CERECEREREVOLUTION
Last time I checked a fair number of extremists are religious.

They believe they are. However the things they do in the name of there religion contradicts everything about said religion.
Reply 52
Right>Left
No its because some muslim wackjob strap a bomb ton himself and killed Innocent people not milliatry but innocents dont try justify terrorism.

Who let the whackjob to operate? Who financed, trained and supported him? Who allowed for conditions to come about where he could do such a thing?
Reply 53
Geojep
Have you not noticed the distinct lack or terrorist acts in the UK? Its not mere coincidence. The Iraq war was a sham, i dont believe in it whatsoever, but the war in afghanistan? I'm glad were out there.

Are you kidding me? Every 6 months there's an attempted attack. The war on terror has utterly failed.
Reply 54
Sakujo

Always finding someone else to blame...
I despise this jack ass. Won't he please get run over by a bus.
he can try.....but if their taking bets at the bookies I like the odds he'll come out of it beaten black and blue. I'm sure the whole town will come out...plus even more travelling there then usual, waiting for this protest with coffins to come past. Not sure if they'll be there to cheer though, I mean they'll have bricks not roses..and bricks hurt.:yep:
I sincerly hope they do and I hope it's gets a lot of media time. Unfortunately it's unlikely to be broadcast because that'd, y'know, upset the "nice" Muslims.
35mm_
I sincerly hope they do and I hope it's gets a lot of media time. Unfortunately it's unlikely to be broadcast because that'd, y'know, upset the "nice" Muslims.

Why do you want him to get media time? That's exactly what he wants, he's a media w h o r e.
Reply 59
Sakujo
Are you kidding me? Every 6 months there's an attempted attack. The war on terror has utterly failed.

Sorry what? Since 7/7 where in the UK have terrorists struck a major blow? It has not failed.
We would have a better chance in succeeding if the rest of the world got up off the behinds and followed in our example. You seem to be of the opinion we should just leave the rest of the world to there own devices and just hope that we will be left alone in return. You are a fool.

Latest

Trending

Trending