The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love cars! Especially Classic American Muscle cars. '67 or '69 Chevy Impala preferably. I also watch Top Gear and have a thing for '72 BMW bugs.

That said, what a guy drives isn't a massive factor, an interest in cars, however, is.
when i first read this i had an 'inbetweeners' moment.. bright yellow cinquecento! classy!

but i love cars and it doesnt really matter what sort of car a guys got. as long as it gets from A to B without breaking down what does it matter!?!
Elynnor1811
yes. if they drive a girly car then it's a big no no. or if it's just a flat-out ugly banged up car.. it gives an impression of the person, what sort of car they drive. i would rather get the train or walk than be in a horrible car.

maybe i'm just weird.. :dontknow:

I wasted my time and read your profile, I was looking for a pic to make all my judgements on, but I had to go for 2nd best and read your tripe of a profile. I think you need re-re-evaluate your life!
Hugh-Jackman
I wasted my time and read your profile, I was looking for a pic to make all my judgements on, but I had to go for 2nd best and read your tripe of a profile. I think you need re-re-evaluate your life!

haha thank you!
Reply 64
I'm not interested in cars.
And as long as a guy has a car to get him and/or me from A - B I don't really care what it is :smile:
Elynnor1811
haha thank you!

tbh I just wanted to be funny, do what you like it's your life, who am I to judge. We all have weird stuff that we do that makes no sense. As long as you don't let minor things get you down and enjoy your life without hurting other people, I'm happy for you.
Hugh-Jackman
tbh I just wanted to be funny, do what you like it's your life, who am I to judge. We all have weird stuff that we do that makes no sense. As long as you don't let minor things get you down and enjoy your life without hurting other people, I'm happy for you.

:yep: i thought you were a prick from your other post, i have to say..
theBOON
What about this:
?

:teeth: :sexface: yumm, I prefer this to a car :yep:
Reply 68
Although im learning to drive as I have an interest in driving I actually have no interest in cars themselves haha, I couldn't even have a conversation about cars unless it was about driving or saying oh that car looks nice lol as tbh I have no clue and it bores me.
So the answer is no, a guys car doesn't change my opinion or interest in them.
Saying that, if they drove a car like this :lolwut:...

...my opinion would no doubt change!:lol:
yup...bit wouldnt go out with him if he a had a nice car...lookz and personality matters aswell....
Reply 70
I dont really careeeee about cars
Not particularly bothered really. The fact he has a car is a big plus, I can drive but don't own a car (not practical in a city) and it would be nice not to have to walk everywhere for a change :p: Plus he could drive me to my parents when I go visit! :p:

The only cars I am particularly interested in are vintage bugs, and smart cars :p: Apart from that, I can only answer with a colour, makes and models dont really interest me!
I love cars, but they're not dealbreakers when it comes to dating a guy. Well, that depends if it breaks down while I'm in it - then we'd have an issue lol!!!
Reply 73
I'm interested in cars.

It wouldn't change my opinion, provided that it wasn't a horrible chavvy modified monstrosity!
Reply 74
That's how Mr Bean pulled all the birds cos he had a pimped out ride :colonhash:
question 1: yes, to some extent
question 2: no
cruciancarp1
do cars actually interest you. if a lad has a nicer car does this effect your opinion of him

Not really...nd couldn't care less about what kind of car a guy has either.
Reply 77
I don't care what car a guy has - I actually think those that do up their cars and all that jazz are just showing off to find a girl :rolleyes:
I don't know which cars are supposed to be cool and which are meant to be rubbish so no.
Ninja- zx14 Baby :wink: :> (hey i am starting to like this smiley )
:>
:> <-- get it

Latest

Trending

Trending