The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

zefirka

I see what you mean about the LNAT - I can understand that the whole seeing small details thing is very relevant, but I'm just really annoyed by the whole multiple-choiceness of it, because surely that spoils the point - it would be better if you had to explain why you have chosen a certain answer, otherwise some of the answers are really really strange

I think they just do this because it's much, much easier to mark. All they have to do is count up and get a figure rather than read through :p:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Onearmedbandit
I think they just do this because it's much, much easier to mark. All they have to do is count up and get a figure rather than read through :p:

I know.. that's how it always works..
Reply 42
hello everyone! i thought i might give a hand updating my status with you guys for law...
GCSEs: 9A*, 1B
IB predicted: 42/45 points
LNAT score: 19

Cambridge: Pooled - rejected
LSE: conditional
UCL: conditional
Nottingham: acknowledged
Southampton: conditional

anyone got into nottingham??
Reply 43
I got an offer with an LNAT of 17!
So i wouldn't be disheartened to anyone out there who didnt get like 22 or something.

Plus my offer cam in early december so i can't just be a 'last resort'
I think people often overlook the importance of the essay component of the LNAT. In some ways it's actually more important than your score, because it's much more individualistic.
Reply 45
I havent heard from UCL yet; I got 21 out of 30 on my LNAT and sent off my UCAS in November. Does anyone know when I will hear from UCL? Thank you.
Reply 46
rhill10
I havent heard from UCL yet; I got 21 out of 30 on my LNAT and sent off my UCAS in November. Does anyone know when I will hear from UCL? Thank you.

Its the same for me :frown:
Reply 47
nico92
hello everyone! i thought i might give a hand updating my status with you guys for law...
GCSEs: 9A*, 1B
IB predicted: 42/45 points
LNAT score: 19

Cambridge: Pooled - rejected
LSE: conditional
UCL: conditional
Nottingham: acknowledged
Southampton: conditional

anyone got into nottingham??

Hey, just wondering what your conditional offer was for (if your comfortable saying so, of course) -- I'm doing IB myself, but I'm unsure of what they are looking for. I'm guessing somewhere in the 38 range...Congrats though on your offer!
Reply 48
DCrep
Hey, just wondering what your conditional offer was for (if your comfortable saying so, of course) -- I'm doing IB myself, but I'm unsure of what they are looking for. I'm guessing somewhere in the 38 range...Congrats though on your offer!

hey sorry for the late reply. Ye i got an offer of 38 points with 6, 6, 6 at HL and that was it. Which unis did u get offers from?
I'm just sending off my application to UCL laws..... to be a tutor there next year! How weird would that be :p: Really hope I get it though. It'd be such an awesome job!
Any news guys?

And anyone going to the Law open day on Wednesday? :ninja:
There's an open day on Wednesday? aww we'll get to see all the little potential new freshers :h:
As far as I know. :awesome:

Hope I make it though, Eurostar are messing around with shuttle buses and coaches atm. :colonhash:
Reply 53
tybalt
Name: James
International Student
Studying Law at UCL next year; is there anybody else out there???

I received a conditional offer (conditions are that i prove that my qualifications are true ie: GPA, reference letter, title of my degree) ... I still haven't heard from LSE and King's though but I think I'm going to take UCL even they make an offer.
Reply 54
Interview for Law & French Law on Wednesday. Sh*tting bricks.
Reply 55
Um has anyone gotten a UCL offer with a LNAT score of 15 or lower?
I think I read somewhere that someone's friend got in with 14?

I got an interview tomorrow for m100. Might see some of you guys there. :p: I'll be the only black guy I assume. :ninja:
May well have seen some of you guys today. :ninja: Rather awkward steely silences in the waiting room much?

@Sephirona: Were you in the front row during the lecture at the end? :yep:
ParadigmShift
May well have seen some of you guys today. :ninja: Rather awkward steely silences in the waiting room much?

@Sephirona: Were you in the front row during the lecture at the end? :yep:

Dude that was me! You should have said hi man! I wanted to scream 'Anyone from TSR?' at the end but my friend said not to. :p: Were you in the waiting room with me as well?
Sephirona
Dude that was me! You should have said hi man! I wanted to scream 'Anyone from TSR?' at the end but my friend said not to. :p: Were you in the waiting room with me as well?

I had no idea who anyone from TSR might have been. :dontknow: You should have, maybe there would have been an epic uprising. :awesome: Umm, the room at like 1.45 where we were all waiting? Yeah I was, but I was talking the whole time with one person, so I didn't do all that much mingling.

Thought it was a really good open day, defo firming now. :yep:

Did they give you any indication of when you might hear from them?

Latest

Trending

Trending