The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It'll last!
There's this family that are really good friends of my family and if they ever leave something here, I know it's theirs because of the smell, same with my grandparents, if they gave my a book or anything it smells like them for ages. Sound really creepy but I like it :P
I'm sure if you sent him a scarf it would smell like you for a while as long as it was kept in a bag or something..
Reply 21
This may sound weird, but me and my bf did art together in GCSE and he borrowed some of my pens and he gave me them back in a normal sainsburys bag twisted shut. When I opened the bag about a year later, I could still vaguely smell his smell in the bag!
just send some old socks...
RahRah09
Okay, firstly, my perfume costs £79, I'm not sending him a bottle. And secondly, it's been discontinued and I only have two bottles left.

buy a small atomiser and fill it? a lot of them will fill without taking the lid off.
What perfume is it that has been discontinued, costs £80/bottle and is impossible to open or spray into a small atomiser? I would love to know.
Reply 25
Christian_j
What perfume is it that has been discontinued, costs £80/bottle and is impossible to open or spray into a small atomiser? I would love to know.

Blush by Marc Jacobs. I always get complimented on it so it's worth the occasional stupidity.
Reply 26
death.drop
buy a small atomiser and fill it? a lot of them will fill without taking the lid off.

Ooh yeah that's a great idea :smile: Thanks
RahRah09
Blush by Marc Jacobs. I always get complimented on it so it's worth the occasional stupidity.

They have this on amazon that you could send him - the 5ml one that is.

It also looks like it's still on sale there.
RahRah09

If you feel like stocking up, you could get it here for £40 (50ml) or any of these other 67 links to it just in Google's by no means exhaustive shopping results list... :o:
Reply 30
Undulipodium
They have this on amazon that you could send him - the 5ml one that is.

It also looks like it's still on sale there.

Ah no I can't spend that much. That's like 7 hours work not including tax :/ P&P is gonna cost enough.

And yeah even though it's been discontinued you can still find some stock online but none of the big bottles. And thanks for all the suggestions above of where to buy it but I've already looked and I'm not spending that much on <50ml of perfume when I used to be able to buy a 250ml for £79. I'll just find another one when it runs out. A rather daunting task but anyway.
RahRah09
Ah no I can't spend that much. That's like 7 hours work not including tax :/ P&P is gonna cost enough.

And yeah even though it's been discontinued you can still find some stock online but none of the big bottles. And thanks for all the suggestions above of where to buy it but I've already looked and I'm not spending that much on <50ml of perfume when I used to be able to buy a 250ml for £79. I'll just find another one when it runs out. A rather daunting task but anyway.

The 5ml bottle costs £10 :rolleyes:
Something you've worn like a scarf that's been in your house will probably smell more like you.
Undulipodium

For some reason, every modicum of initiative suggested in the thread is met with a defeatist excuse from the OP.
Reply 34
Undulipodium

Ah yeah, sorry, it came up with the 100ml one rather than the 5ml.
RahRah09
Ah yeah, sorry, it came up with the 100ml one rather than the 5ml.

There's a selection box.
Reply 36
Your boyfriend will probably find a new girl abroad that happens to wear the same perfume as you; problem solved.
Fart in a pringle tin n quick put the lid back on!!

Then you may send your smell abroad :P
RahRah09
Okay, firstly, my perfume costs £79, I'm not sending him a bottle. And secondly, it's been discontinued and I only have two bottles left.

Well aren't we just rich.
Reply 39
My pashminas/scarves smell of a combination of my perfumes for ages and I wear them out in public and such so I'm sure it'll last on a scarf :smile: just spray a bit all over!

Latest

Trending

Trending