The Student Room Group

What do i need to get to get an a* in all my sciences (and general confusion)

Hey sorry if this is in the wrong section or something im new :smile:

so far these are the results for the exams ive done (im aqa triple gcse science)

B1a 45/50 UMS A*
B1b 43/50 UMS A
Isa 36/40 RAW MARK ( i think, but thats with the 6 experment marks or something im confuuused!)

C1a 42/50 UMS A
C1b 50/50 UMS A*
Isa 36/40 RAW MARK (still confused because i thought i got 36 on the actual test this time but then i couldnt get an extra 6 or that wouldnt be out of 40)

P1a 43/50 UMS A
Plb 50/50 UMS A*
Isa 34/40 RAW MARK i think but im not sure

This is the first year my schools doing triple science you see and im not sure how it will all work out

what do i need to get on exams 2 and 3's

Im about to take my 2's and (as my first practise paper) i got 38/45 is that enough as my teacher/the aqa website said about 34 was an A* but gahh

confusion

any help would be much appreciated!
i think with ISAs the actual exam's out of 34 and the another 6 marks are for the PSA

and A* depends really, the physics ones always seem to be way lower than chemistry and biology...

good luck with 2s :smile:
i do triple science too and i have the exact same grades as u, A for all the first modules and A* for the second modules, but i havent done the second module for physics which i have next week, 2 days after my third module for chemistry.
the way your grade is determind is but adding up all the grades you got for each module and your ISA, your average grade is worked out and that is the grade you get.
so far i am one average 1 mark of an A* for Chemisty so i have to get a high A* next week in my exam if i want to average out my grade to make it an A*.
i dont know my average for physics and biology because my teacher hasnt told me.

Latest