Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fancy Dress party theme ideas

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    im starting to plan my 19th birthday party, (as i didnt really have an 18th do with my mates) so im wanting this year to be epic.
    however im a bit stuck with a theme idea for my party, im wanting it to be a fancy dress but as alot of my mates have had fancy dress party for their 18ths im a tad stuck ><
    the themes that have been used are:

vam-pirates
    What you wanted to be when you grew up
    heven/hell
    film/tv
    cyper gothic
    pimps and hos
    80's hair metal

and later this year we're having our leavers prom thingy as a masquade

any ideas??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have seen similar threads in the Fashion and Beauty section, so you might want to do some searches in there and see if there are any recent threads with relevant ideas in them. Here are the results for searching for 'fancy dress'.

<waits for this thread to be moved to F&B anyway>

Edit: Here is a list of forums on TSR You'll get better responses if you find a forum relevant to your thread
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You could do a random letter of the alphabet, picked from a hat. You could also go for characters from books, or members from the opposite sex.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cavemen ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How about the forces? Nurses/policemen/firemen and even the army thats always a fun one!

Or if you wanted something more subtle, black and white, with you being the only one in colour?

You could always do the 90s as that was the decade you were born in! have 90s music mixed in with up to date songs... hope this helps, have a good birthday!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 6, 2010
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.