The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eurgh, that second one is sick. She would probably snap in half when you bone her.
I'd much rather the big ones. They're like fat Daisy Dukes. More cushion for the pushin' I say.
welcome to 2008

Reply 82
Curves for the win, definitely.
Reply 83

I love this ^ Dove did a spread over a magazine of "Real Women" consisting of 10 women size 8-16. Now this is curves, and as a woman i would prefer to see this in a magazine than the first pictures of size zero women
To be honest, I think the girl in the top photo is looks awful. She'd probably blow away in a strong wind.

The larger model has a very pretty face. And she probably looks very well dressed. Having models the same size as the average person seems like a pretty clever idea to me.
All the women are beautiful and represent the fact that the female figure varies in all sizes.
AliciaJ703
All the women are beautiful and represent the fact that the female figures varies in all sizes.

I don't usually do this, but: an american would say that wouldn't they. Curiously one in a state that isn't on the good side of obesity statistics. (27.3%)

No, sorry, unless you're a chubby chaser (which 90% of the population isn't then those whales are not beautiful.
Reply 87

I know which one I prefer, (curvy)!

There are defo extremes in anything, most models aren't anorexic but you get some, just like not all curvy models are fat.

IMO I'd prefer to see size 8/10/12 models -but mainly to see what the clothes look like on my size. I think there is a difference though between being a toned size 12 and a fat size 12 and the same in any other size, everyone's bodies are different. Some people can be a size 14 and be attractive others not so.
Mr Sparkles
Eww no way. Girls buy fashion mags to see the pretty clothes shown off to their fullest by some gorgeous model with an enviable, skinny body. Not to see some whale rammed into the clothes like an overfilled sausage.
It's also immoral because it promotes an unhealthy body image, yeah like we want more fat chicks :rolleyes:

Ahahaha This!
Reply 89
Neither of them are attractive for me. I didn't know the extremes of health were attractive.
squeak

I know which one I prefer, (curvy)!

There are defo extremes in anything, most models aren't anorexic but you get some, just like not all curvy models are fat.

IMO I'd prefer to see size 8/10/12 models -but mainly to see what the clothes look like on my size. I think there is a difference though between being a toned size 12 and a fat size 12 and the same in any other size, everyone's bodies are different. Some people can be a size 14 and be attractive others not so.

OMG :eek3: Is that the same person?
HDS
I don't usually do this, but: an american would say that wouldn't they. Curiously one in a state that isn't on the good side of obesity statistics. (27.3%)

No, sorry, unless you're a chubby chaser (which 90% of the population isn't then those whales are not beautiful.

Being American or from GA doesn't mean I support unhealthy living rather it makes you tolerate and understanding that human beings come in a variety of sizes. There is more to women than just an exterior or an image that masks what is truly important in society. Your comments don't offend me I just hope you can maintain your "excellent figure" at any age.
HDS

I don't really think you can arbitrate that for the rest of the population, they have very attractive faces after all.

(Also i don't know what you were trying to say when you posted that picture quoting me?)
Reply 93
Why do I get the feeling that OP is underweight and just looking for validation?
Reply 94
The "curvy" women aren't attractive at all. The first skinny girl is. The second, not so much - but still better than the curvy ones.

THERE.
AliciaJ703
Being American or from GA doesn't mean I support unhealthy living rather it makes you tolerate and understanding that human beings come in a variety of sizes. There is more to women than just an exterior or an image that masks what is truly important in society. Your comments don't offend me I just hope you can maintain your "excellent figure" at any age.

I can. It's called diet and excercise.

My comments weren't meant to offend you but meerly meant to point out that your views *are* biased.

Healthy human beings don't come in a variety of sizes.

If someone cba to make an effort for their looks why should society bother looking beyond that? I make an effort, most people do, as such we look normal as people look beyond just what we look like. Those who don't make an effort though....well....lets just say it speaks LOADS about them as a person.

I'm a smoker. When I make the decision to smoke I know I will be judged for it, but I accept it, I don't see why fat whales who can't control themselves shoul be treated any differently.
Eva2
Why do I get the feeling that OP is underweight and just looking for validation?

Because you're a complete retard maybe? :curious:
Reply 97
I agree that there should be some sort of medium. I think size 0 is far too skinny but I also don't particularly like the look of the bigger models. I think sizes 8-12 are the best sizes for modelling.
Reply 98
Mr Sparkles
Not to see some whale rammed into the clothes like an overfilled sausage.

This is the funniest thing I have read all day hahaha :biggrin: +rep for that tomorrow!
Reply 99
Bubbles*de*Milo
Because you're a complete retard maybe? :curious:

:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending