The Student Room Group

Thrusting down the throat during a blowjob

When giving my boyfriend head, he often thrusts down my throat and chokes me. He thinks I enjoy this and I havent the heart to tell him otherwise. At first I pretended I didnt have a problem, as I thought it was a one off thing but he does it every time!
It makes me reluctant to giving him a blowjob but I'm starting to run out of excuses. I dont know if he thinks I'm just not good enough or whether its just something he does. HELP :frown:
Reply 1
Tell him.
Reply 2
Tell him, or failing this, bite him, that would also make it pretty clear :p:
Reply 3
LOL (sorry!)...yeah tell him straight out, you don't mind doing it but not being choked! Also if you take a bit more control and become more dominant when doing it, it may turn him on even more.
How about "I'm not doing this for you anymore if you do that?"
Reply 5
Obviously, tell him.

I've always got the urge to thrust but I don't do it. Because I'm not an idiot.
I can't fathom how he could think that would be naturally pleasurable for you. Tell him.
remember you're in the position of power at that moment in time.
Reply 8
The slightly longer reply :smile:

He thinks I enjoy this

.. but you don't.

There are some people who enjoy this happening ('mouth :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:' is one term for it) but many do not and you're one of them.

I am bisexual and love giving oral sex to boyfriends, and I hate this. It's for much the same reason I hate having throat swabs or even my tongue pressed down at the doctors, if they need to see my throat - I'm not in control. Penis in my mouth, no problem. Tongue depressor, argh.

All this is why many 'givers' use one or two hands around the penis. Not only does the extra pressure and movement give pleasure to the receiver, it also means that the giver has control over how much goes in and when. Win - win!

I thought it was a one off thing but he does it every time!

He thinks you enjoy it, remember. It's even possible he's only doing it because of that.

I don't know if he thinks I'm just not good enough or whether its just something he does.

It's possible no-one else has ever told him they don't like this, or possibly he's had a partner who does - it can be very nice to do with an enthusiastic partner. But in any case, anyone who gives you grief over this should be dumped. I would hope this doesn't happen, because 'I'd like to give you more oral sex' is a lovely message to hear, even if it is accompanied by 'but not in that way'.

Again, it all comes down to the basic advice: you need to tell him.
Reply 9
He wants you to deep throat him, and as you haven't complained before now he probably assumes you're ok with this. If you don't enjoy it, tell him :smile:
i vote bite him.
No Motivation!
i vote bite him.

more than happyfor you to bite me :mmm:

:sexface:
Just use your hands to direct it where you want (ie - cheak)
tell him. because one day you're going to end up throwing up all over his man parts and thats not nice
Reply 14
I know a girl who rewarded a thrusting guy when she finished giving a BJ by spitting his contents in his face.
Reply 15
ozzyoscy
I know a girl who rewarded a thrusting guy when she finished giving a BJ by spitting his contents in his face.

This would probably solve the problem :yy:

Latest