The Student Room Group
I applied to Sheffield University for Biomedical Engineering as a fifth option, and now i have a medicine offer, and I want to withdraw the biomedeng application. But I applied for medicine at Sheffield as well, and I haven't even heard anything yet, could withdrawing my application jepordise my chances for medicine at Sheffield?
anyone? :frown:
RainingCatsAndDogs
I applied to Sheffield University for Biomedical Engineering as a fifth option, and now i have a medicine offer, and I want to withdraw the biomedeng application. But I applied for medicine at Sheffield as well, and I haven't even heard anything yet, could withdrawing my application jepordise my chances for medicine at Sheffield?

well if you got the medical offer they can't withdraw it just because u also applyed to do biomedeng
Just leave it no need to withdraw it could always be your insurance if you find you only get one medicine offer or the offer grades for it are lower than those for medicine
Reply 5
RainingCatsAndDogs

I don't see why you would need to withdraw the application. After all you don't have to pick either one even if they do give you an offer :wink:
bigmo7
I don't see why you would need to withdraw the application. After all you don't have to pick either one even if they do give you an offer :wink:

Aah no! The medicine offer is from somewhere else, I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield, so they could still just reject my medicine application :redface:
Reply 7
RainingCatsAndDogs
Aah no! The medicine offer is from somewhere else, I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield, so they could still just reject my medicine application :redface:

Yeah I know :wink:

Still it doesn't matter really...withdrawing applications won't really achieve anything and at the end of the day if you get 2 offers from Sheffield you don't need to accept either one.
Reply 8
Whether you withdraw or not it makes no difference.

Latest

Trending

Trending