The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You get an amount each year.
Reply 2
can i just ask, how do i claim the money back? i kept the receipt for printer ink...
Reply 3
eden
can i just ask, how do i claim the money back? i kept the receipt for printer ink...

You have to post the receipts all together at a certain time of year (can't remember when or where to). I've never bothered as I thought it would be too much hassle
Reply 4
Titch89
You get an amount each year.

Thanks Titch89. I did not get anything this year, but last year it was automatically put into my bank? I appreciate your reply.
Reply 5
You should have been given an annual allowance.
You need to send your receipts to Student Finance (or your Local Authority if you are a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc year student), and you should be reimbursed into your bank account. I'm not sure whether you can only send your receipts once a year as you should ba able to send them in as and when you can but would be advisable to send at the end of each term.
The above isn't quite the case if you deal with LEAs, as the arrangement with the LEA varies between LEAs, some take individual, some take termly and some take one annual submission.
mine goes straight into my bank account. I get money for ink, printing things and the internet!!

Latest