The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Well, I'm really shocked too. These students seem not only to dislike Imperial, but to hate it from the bottom of their heart... I also applied to Imperial to ready biochem but I certainly wouldn't have done so had I known about these dramatic problems before.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Bio_Science
Well, I'm really shocked too. These students seem not only to dislike Imperial, but to hate it from the bottom of their heart... I also applied to Imperial to ready biochem but I certainly wouldn't have done so had I known about these dramatic problems before.

I don't necessarily think it would sway my opinion (and don't really think you should change yours based on one facebook groups :p:; it seems that something the students were hurt on a PERSONAL level to me - I just want to see what biochemists think.
Reply 3
I can assure you there are more than 15 people on the Biochem course, and the ones I know seem to love it. Deduce from that what you will.
Reply 4
my frend absolutely loves it. ^
Reply 5
From the messages in the group as well it seems there's just one guy with a massive chip on his shoulders. I haven't heard a bad word said against the Biochem dept - everyone I've spoken to is enjoying their course. =]
Reply 6
I do agree with Imur9 tbh
Reply 7
I agree - it just seem to be the very very minority hating it, then, you do get these people everywhere at different unis. I think how much you get out of your course does depend hugely on how you approach your course, your attitude towards it and your suitability(i.e. not applying because of the uni :wink:.
What some people think is bad doesn't mean you'll think it's bad anyways!
Reply 8
This does not apply to Biochemists only , but International fare paying students in general , what makes Imperial think they deserve 3000~6000 pounds (17xxx London Unis , 14xxx Non-London Unis, even Oxbridge) higher tuition fees than others?

Latest