Visit website
Reply 1
just wait. Durham is renowned for its slowness :facepalm2:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
i sent my app for geography back in september!!!...and guess what...i havent heard from them yet either:smile:. Dont worry about it. Anyone willl tell you that Durham is slow for everything.
Reply 3
Join the club.
Reply 4
Durham is slow

Durham is slow

Durham is slow

Durham is slow

Durham is slow

Durham is slow

Durham is slow

No, seriously, they are.
Reply 5
I too applied to uni college for physics. All I got was a letter in december saying I will hear from them within a month, that month passes on Friday. Still heard nothing and my AES cant log on for some reason.
Reply 6
Good Apollo
Are you copy and pasting your Student ID Number into the box? If "yes", try typing it in manually. I had this problem :yes:

Tried that but still dont work. It worked first time in December but not now. I have been wiped of the system or maybe not considered an applicant anymore. NOO

What if I try changing the cookie settings for the login?
Reply 7
sarsi
Tried that but still dont work. It worked first time in December but not now. I have been wiped of the system or maybe not considered an applicant anymore. NOO

What if I try changing the cookie settings for the login?

if you can't get AES to work it might be worth sending Durham an e-mail asking about it.
I think I got my offer back from Durham around February last year for Physics. Don't worry about it

Latest