The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I laughed and then I thought each to their own. It's hardly the worst thing a person's done.
This only reinforces my decision to never return to Leicester.
Lmfao hahahahaha :rofl: :colonhash:
Reply 23
MSB
What goes through my mind is: Why is it 'Buggery of a donkey' but 'Buggery with a horse?'

this is a very valid point. i would have expected BBC journalists to have been more consistent with their grammar. :beard:
blonde-beth
yeh, but there are way more 'sick' things happening in the world, like murder, and terrorism, and the raping people, and war etc etc

Hmm I would say that having sex with animals was more sick.
But depends on what you class as "sick".
I remember a woman was found dead in a field with her stomach open after she had sex with a HORSE!!! The horse ejaculated and the pressure caused her stomach to burst open.
I wonder how the hell did she got a horses sausage in her vajayjay.
Reply 26
At first I laughed. But seriously though, awful. I wouldn't do anything quite like that myself.
MSB
What goes through my mind is: Why is it 'Buggery of a donkey' but 'Buggery with a horse?'

Horses are higher life forms. With buggery of a donkey, its kinda like raping a drunk girl at a party. With horses, its far more consensual.
'Criminal damage' :rofl:
Reply 29
I just facebooked it....
Its so disgusting!!
Reply 30
We've all had a 'slump' before.
Reply 31
UndercoverChemist
Thats wrong. I was hoping to go live in Leicester aswell lol.
Well, unless you're a horse or donkey, you'll be fine. :wink:
chronic_fatigue
I remember a woman was found dead in a field with her stomach open after she had sex with a HORSE!!! The horse ejaculated and the pressure caused her stomach to burst open.
I wonder how the hell did she got a horses sausage in her vajayjay.

As interesting and morbidly cool as that sounds, its not quite possible. A horse would have to ejaculate like 10+ litres of semen to damage a stomach. Think about it. If you drank a 2L bottle of coke, your stomach wouldn't explode would it? You think a horse can ejaculate that much in one go?

Actually, you probably shouldn't think about it that much...:yes:
Reply 33
Just another reason i'm glad I left Leicester.
What went through my mind?

Horrible, horrible images :no:
One guy one horse comes to mind. Although he was on the receiving end of the horse!
Holly Hiskey
I thought boys don't like it when girls are loose "down there". Surely doing that to a horse would be like throwing a penny down a wishing well? Have you seen how big horse poos are?

Urgggh ..asgiuyhdoiwq[rdj2k3d

nasty!
Since when was "Buggery" an appropriate substitute for the word 'Beastiality'?
baboo.
Well, unless you're a horse or donkey, you'll be fine. :wink:

:biggrin:
Lust of a Gardener
Since when was "Buggery" an appropriate substitute for the word 'Beastiality'?
I didn't think there were any laws against this in England. They normally prosecute on the grounds 'Outraging Public Decency' or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending