The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think trust it to be an OAP. :biggrin:
Jelkin
People can, y'know, marry animals, have relations with them, etc. I think that's the case in Texas, anyway, although it turns out the documentary in question is in Missouri. :awesome:

According to Wikipedia bestiality is legal in some countries such a Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and has no laws prohibiting it in some US states

wikipedia

Although in Britain it says this guy is only looking at up to 2 years for doing that to those Animals
Johnthebaptist1
Urgggh ..asgiuyhdoiwq[rdj2k3d

nasty!

Actually it's quite wrong that I thought about the quality of the sex before I thought about how wrong that is
Reply 63
nolongerhearthemusic
I suspicious of the truth of this

What, that it's legal somewhere? Well that's why Channel 4 made the documentary over there - otherwise no one would volunteer to be filmed talking about it, of course. One of the men in it had married a pony. You should watch the documentary, it's actually very interesting - I linked to it earlier in this thread.
Reply 64
Nelo Angelo
According to Wikipedia bestiality is legal in some countries such a Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and has no laws prohibiting it in some US states

wikipedia

Although in Britain it says this guy is only looking at up to 2 years for doing that to those Animals

Sweden, eh? Guess where I'm studying this year ...
Reply 65
I just think "lol".
Reply 66
I think "I need to get hold of this man for some tips! They just keep running away from me!".
Holly Hiskey
Actually it's quite wrong that I thought about the quality of the sex before I thought about how wrong that is

Hahaha.. I've kinda forgot what you wrote in the first place which made me quote you but, I remember it putting some nasty image in my head, so i'm not going to go back and read it.
Jelkin
OT and I repped you for this really recently anyway, but I thought I'd add that I watched that episode of Kenan and Kel today and it was even funnier than I remembered. Kudos!

Thanks XD

and yeah the episode is a classic :biggrin:
Reply 69
Well i don't know how to react to the news it sounds funny i have a sympathy towards poor old man.

Latest

Trending

Trending