The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jermay88
Thank you for your reply. It turns out that they damaged and exacerbated my condition because they did this to me though. They were told previously not to and to do it slowly but didn't and now are paying the consequences. The head radiologist may lose her job. And it is PALs who are dealing with it. I've decided that PALs are handling it well enough and therefore I won't go to a lawyer.

I thank the few people here who have shown respect and sympathy for me. Thank you.

You have already been shown to have lied throughout these posts, with conflicting stories each time you open your mouth [flex your fingers].

Why do you persist with this?

The head radiologist would not lose their job because of the experience of one patient. There is a national shortage, radiologists are like gold dust.

Furthermore PALS don't discipline staff. They are a liason service. They independently advise and fact find.

Lies upon lies.
Reply 221
I can give you the contact details for the case if you are that bothered and no Im not lying. Why would I spend weeks on this topic just to lie? I have more important things to do.
You'd give the contact details?
So what, some random calls in the PALS office and asks 'can you confirm the details of this confidential case. Some random said about it on t'web'...

Why...?
Reply 223
jermay88
the matter has been sorted.
SO how was it sorted in the end?

Latest