i didnt think you would be online today...........:eek:

why?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Phonicsdude
why?

i dont know, so how are you? my sub ended today, but i got a n00b to sub me again today :rofl:
Reply 82
ramroff
i didnt think you would be online today...........:eek:

i didnt think that you would think... but hey the world is full of surprises!!!

today is not a friday if your interested

Phonicsdude... your married to an axe murderer btw!!! :biggrin:
ramroff
i dont know, so how are you? my sub ended today, but i got a n00b to sub me again today :rofl:

As it happens i wasn going to be on today. But I was too tired to go to my mate's party. So Im on TSR instead.
*shakes head*

Im well! yourself !?
Reply 84
Revenged
i didnt think that you would think... but hey the world is full of surprises!!!

today is not a friday if your interested

Phonicsdude... your married to an axe murderer btw!!! :biggrin:

phwoar.......would you like to get subbed? :biggrin:
Reply 85
Phonicsdude
As it happens i wasn going to be on today. But I was too tired to go to my mate's party. So Im on TSR instead.
*shakes head*

Im well! yourself !?

Not bad, adopting a few n00bs and getting them to do errands *urges PD to check Chat forum*
Apparantly ive been adopted by "messed up" even though shes got about 600 posts. :confused:
Who am I married to revenged?
Reply 87
ramroff
I've had people pay for my sub as well, its great :biggrin:

I feel bad for believing him though, so tell me, what made you go into medicine and do you very much enjoy your stethoscope?

the main reason i become interested in becoming a doctor is because of my time of work experience of killing people in death row administering lethal injections in america, i thought this skill may prove later on lawyers once i became older... soz, pd, i think lawyers are amazing really er soz, i lie!!!

potassium chloride into the veins, over loads the heart and then...

yeah... about your 2nd comment, i regularly get arroused by my stethoscope ramroff... we go way back and i was told that i was actually born with a stethoscope around my neck, therefore i thought it was :elefant: giving a sign!!!

Edit: is jokes, soz... didnt think i needed to spell that out but maybe i do
Reply 88
Revenged
the main reason i become interested in becoming a doctor is because of my time of work experience of killing people in death row administering lethal injections in america, i thought this skill may prove later on lawyers once i became older... soz, pd, i think lawyers are amazing really er soz, i lie!!!

potassium chloride into the veins, over loads the heart and then...

yeah... about your 2nd comment, i regularly get arroused by my stethoscope ramroff... we go way back and i was told that i was actually born with a stethoscope around my neck, therefore i thought it was :elefant: giving a sign!!!

ahhh re: stethoscope, future doctors always get a sign dont they? and whenever they see it they grow excited.. *cough*

I might be going into law, that was rather kind of you :rolleyes:
Reply 89
Phonicsdude
*shakes head*

Im well! yourself !?

Lazy ****!!!

I missed 2 parties, because people decide to have them on saturday when i work 12-8 and so i cant be arsed!!!

This explains the terrible posts today - i have to be sensible for 8 hours and so i let rip on :tsr:

Your married to your mum btw phonicdude... i've heard your the most incestuous guy in london!!! :cool:
If I dont get AAB, Im going to reapply to do philosophy and french.

true fact.
Reply 91
Phonicsdude
Apparantly ive been adopted by "messed up" even though shes got about 600 posts. :confused:
Who am I married to revenged?

its a bit of a free for all in the adoption centre, i managed to get a mod to sponsor me and pay for it by repping me :wink:
Revenged
Lazy ****!!!

I missed 2 parties, because people decide to have them on saturday when i work 12-8 and so i cant be arsed!!!

This explains the terrible posts today - i have to be sensible for 8 hours and so i let rip on :tsr:

Your married to your mum btw phonicdude... i've heard your the most incestuous guy in london!!! :cool:

Ive reported that post.
Reply 93
ramroff
ahhh re: stethoscope, future doctors always get a sign dont they? and whenever they see it they grow excited.. *cough*

I might be going into law, that was rather kind of you :rolleyes:

:biggrin:, i'ts just jokes btw... it's only due, revenged taking revenge (how cunning is that! :wink: ) against phonicsdude as he is anti-doc, whereas i'm anti-law... but it's just jokes!

Edit: that's better isn't it! :cool:
Revenged
:biggrin:, i'm just jokes btw... it's only due revenged taking revenge (how cunning is that! :wink: ) being taken on phonicsdude against as he is anti-doc, whereas i'm anti-law... but it's just jokes!

wtf does that post mean?
Reply 95
Revenged
:biggrin:, i'm just jokes btw... it's only due revenged taking revenge (how cunning is that! :wink: ) being taken on phonicsdude against as he is anti-doc, whereas i'm anti-law... but it's just jokes!

you cruel cruel doctor.. if i were you, i would moderate PD with your medical binoculars(or whatever they are) :wink:
Reply 96
lol, i just thought of a great chat up line for medical school

'i'm just going to take a closer look at your breasts with my medical binoculars, whatever they are'

i'll see if that works then! :smile:
Reply 97
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you may be a medical student but you still have your sense of humour!
Asking whether UCL is going down is like asking whether the Titanic went down...
Reply 99
Oompa Loompa
Asking whether UCL is going down is like asking whether the Titanic went down...

Great analogy :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending