The Student Room Group

Fat, Curvy or Skinny?

EDIT: These are not american sizes, apart from Myleen Klass. She was the only one I didn't ceck any background on for her size, sorry.

There are too many what is too fat what is too skinny threads and they're rather annoying, they're probably making girls feel self concious which is ridiculous, so I'm going to try and restore some confidence into the girls of tsr :smile:

I'm putting up pictures to prove girls of all sizes can look amazing, regardless of what anyone thinks or says.

Size 0:

Size 6:

Size 8:

Size 10:

Size 12:

Size 14:

Size 16:

Size 18+:

Scroll to see replies

Is that really a size 6? I thought she looked the best out of those pics

But size 10 ftw :biggrin:
Reply 2
Lol I am getting tired of all the guys like "oh yeh skinnier the better" sort of attitude because its personal taste, like I think they all look really good, but I think the size 12 one looks the best lol :smile:
size 0 is vile
Reply 4
OK, tbh, sizes will look different on every person/body. I am a size 2-4, but that doesn't mean I could be compared to ******* anorexic, as I'm 5ft short as well. Personal preference. Eat up. Get over it, you guys.
I think the size 6, 10 and 12 girls all look stunning. The size 8 girl (I don't remember her name) looks odd when she's slim in my opinion - her tummy looks strange and bumpy.

FTR, I think it's just as irresponsible to promote underweight models as it is to encourage overweight ones - they're both at unhealthy sizes and should not be held up as examples of how women should aspire to look.
Reply 6
The size 18+ one was at least a size 28. You need more graduation than that although I know you'd just end up with pages and pages of pictures. Natalie Cassidy's legs look all weird and shapeless. I think she looks like someone not meant to be that size.
She doesn't look like a size 16! I personally think the size 12 girl looks great but not everyones lucky enough to in such good proportion!! The size 18 is just not very nice or healthy tbh...!
awww bless, your intentions behind the thread are v. sweet!!!
Reply 8
I'm not fond of the size 0 nor the size 18+

all the rest though :yy:
Reply 9
The size 18+ was awful :|

And the size 16 covered up her belly, if she hadn't she would of looked pretty bad. But the rest were good. :smile: Size 6/8/10 are best. :3 imo.
Myleen Class in that photo is a size 10 not a six btw, and the girl you've got for an 8 is deffo bigger than an 8.
Size 4-6 all the way. I have to say though that size 12 girl in the pictures a beauty!
nope she was a size 22 and she was not used for her "beauty"she was used as a shock tactic.im not saying in ANYWAY size 22s cant be baeutiful cuz i have seen some stunning girls.
SuicidalLemming
the girl you've got for an 8 is deffo bigger than an 8.

That's what I was thinking..:rolleyes:
I think the size 0 looks nice.
Tbf, it's about height as well. I'm a size 8, but as I'm 5"2, I probably look quite a bit larger.
This weight/size thing is a bit tedious now.
Reply 15
Is that sonia from eastenders in size 8 :rofl:

You make a good point anyway OP
That last picture looks like a train wreck coming down the runway.
Reply 17
6 please :coma:

You've chosen a bad 8 though.
HEJ92

Size 6:

She's a 10, it even say's in the article the picture is from.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23390349-myleene-i-couldnt-cope-being-a-size-8.do

Anyway, size 6-10 is most attractive.
Reply 19
I've seen that size 18 + model before on a tv program....walking with dinosaurs i think it was.

Quick Reply

Latest