The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
Yeah I got an offer for this course a few weeks ago :smile: - it seems like a decent course, and well worth looking into. The management department at Kings although new, is very good, if you look at the credentials you will see that most of the professors are from top unis including some from Harvard and Yale :biggrin:

As I have just completed a degree in Computer science with Management from Kings, I can say that the facilities at the Waterloo campus are great, and the teaching is also very good. The job prospects also seem to be pretty good, with 80% of all the business management students being placed in graduate schemes last year. Many top firms such as PwC, Accenture, Deloitte and Goldman Sachs regularly give seminars for Kings students in the careers center at Waterloo, which shows that Kings students are always pretty high in their target list, and it also gives you a chance to ask questions and find out more about the various firms.

Im not however sure that I will do the course, as I am waiting for the results of several assessment centres / interviews from various accounting firms ....If for some reason I dont get an ACA training contract with any of them, then ill probably take the offer. Two of my friends however will definately be taking the course :smile:

Having looked at the management courses at Imperial (Tanaka), Queen Mary's, City (Cass) and LSE, I personally think that the course content seems much more interesting than all of them, but that ofcourse is only my opinion, and nothing to base your decision upon.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
wasup mate

Im starting this course in Sept. Kings comp - you look like you know your stuff. What do you think the time table will be like - hours, days off? Whats Kings like socially because im coming from Brunel.

Cheers

Latest