Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone still watch Lost?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I gave up in season 4. If the show had come to a conclusion in season 3 (instead of dragging on) it would of been one of my favourite shows ever. But I missed one episode and then got ''Lost'' (This joke had never been done before)

It was the only show that I'd watch, then wake up the following morning and go ''Was that a dream''?

I know it comes to a conclusion soon, and I don't know anybody who stuck with it. So is anyone still watching Lost? And if so give me a brief recap of what's happened since early season 4.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    I gave up in season 4. If the show had come to a conclusion in season 3 (instead of dragging on) it would of been one of my favourite shows ever. But I missed one episode and then got ''Lost'' (This joke had never been done before)

It was the only show that I'd watch, then wake up the following morning and go ''Was that a dream''?

I know it comes to a conclusion soon, and I don't know anybody who stuck with it. So is anyone still watching Lost? And if so give me a brief recap of what's happened since early season 4.
    I still watch LOST

The series 5 season finale was :eek3: amazing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically what has happened is the Oceanic Six have gotten off the island but them getting off the island and Ben turning the big wheel meaning that the island has been travelling through time.

So Locke believes the only way to stop that is to get everyone back to the island. And basically thats the story of series five.

Obviously it goes into much more detail but you would need to watch it to get it all

This website would be a great read if you wanted to catch up http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_five
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is and always was amazing.
    Can't wait for the sixth and final season.
    They always said there would be six seasons if the first took off.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nah it got WAYYY too confusing . are they still on the island or what and do you ever find out what the thing in the jungle was ? lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eagerly awaiting season 6 (should come late feb), loved the physics aspect of it last season
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lost is the best show on tv.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lost is Amazing!

Seems lots of people got lost/bored/confused with it mind, i've got no idea why.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it will all be explained in the final series

Otherwise i will be totally disappointed
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I along with every other person I know who watched it gave up after about mid way through series 2.
    Got way too confusing. Were they on an island? Were they on the moon? Were they really farm animals? I just had no idea.
    I would like to watch the boxsets now and get in to it,the weekly intervals on TV were too much to handle.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    24 days and 20 hours 'til it starts in America... which means 25 days and.. a couple more hours before I can download it.. (I'm going to buy the boxset... that makes it OK, right?) Best show ever. I was actually shaking after the end of Season 5 it was so good.

There's a "Lost in 8:15" promo thing at DarkUfo (http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/01/lost-in-815.html) which covers seasons 1-5. The part just after one minute "Boone climbs up, it falls, Boone dies" makes me laugh every time..

I'm getting all excited now, and there's still over three weeks to go..
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOST is AMAZING, end of.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    not watched it since it moved on to sky, it's got a lot more confusing etc and quite frankly go on too long and the annoying thing is that its started to set a trend for other programmes such as flashforward and heroes
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. An Island going through time? Yeah, that's a genius plot.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do, it's still amazing if you hang on with it.

Actually I like this better

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I stopped watching it and then started again because IT IS AMAZING.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand how people can get confused. I realise their can be some but it's no good going "HUURRRRR, SCREW THIS"

Lost is some of the best TV that's been around for a long time. I'm glad it won't get dragged out. After it's finished I'll cry myself to sleep then eventually treat myself to a massive 6 season box-set. Thank you very much.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I stopped when it moved to sky1 :sad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep I do.. must admitt.. when I started watching it from Season 1 it was the most amazing show ever then gradually it got better and better until season 3 when it got worse and worse.. I still really like it though.. but I dunno.. it had so much potential then it got into all this time travel crap..
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aaah continue watching, season 5 was totally awesome and cannot wait for the season finale
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There was one moment in the series 5 finale where i was actually shouting at my tv :laugh:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 15, 2010
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.