Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birmingham or Warwick University

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Which is better for law Birmingham or Warwick?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    From what i've gathered Warwick, by quite a long shot.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Warwick
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think Warwick is better
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Warwick!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Generally Warwick although Birmingham law school has a good reputation and Warwick is slightly dead in terms of a good city :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    birmingham
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Warwick.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpatel10)
    Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:
    Better career prospects or 3 years better partying :holmes:

It's not as if Warwick is dead :tumble: and you can train to B'ham anyway if you want to on the weekend.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    According to league tables, Warwick.

I've not visited Warwick, but I did visit Birmingham. I didn't like it, for some reason. Couldn't put my finger on why... on the other hand a friend visited the same day and loved it there. Each to their own I guess.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field
    :rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Both have great prospects, so choose either because of more personal preferences.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    It is a field lol.

It's basically a big patch of grass.
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Warwick. Easily.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Warwick.

Not that I'm biased. At all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, according to Times, Birmingham is 7th and Warwick is 22.Don`t u think the gap is just too big ?
    According the Guardian, though , Warwick is 7th and Birmingham 8th.. but I just cant trust a ranking, according to which, Strathclyde has better career prospects (83%) than Cambridge (80%)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    :rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.
    skeen. 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry is still DEAD in my opinion. Compared to Birmingham or London especially its like a market town
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    lmfao coventry.
    just lmfao.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.