The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Birmingham is a red-brick, it has just as good a reputation as Warwick PLC. Plus, architecturally, it kicks the CRAP out of Warwick. Seriously though, the academic difference does not exist, employment prospects will be similar and both are full of elitist pedants.
The difference between Bimingham and Warwick as law schools is none, I can tell you from experience since I picked Birmingham over Warwick, and was in the same dilemma as you are. Both are top ten and renowned, both are brilliant!

The low-down is, Warwick is probably more academically reputed overall, not as a law school, but as a brand name. For me it was a personal decision, since I did not like the outlook of the University.

One thing that cut it for me is the fact that, Birmingham has been around longer, it is more traditional, and well established, meaning they are likely to have greater links to the City and sets or firms in the provinces.

But trying to distinguish Birmingham and Warwick is pointless, you can't. But it should depend on your personal choice, decide on personal factors not academic reputation.
Warwick for sure :biggrin: but I think Maximusbarr does have his point. Anyway, best of luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending