The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kill it, KILL IT. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 21
there is probably a whole nest of them under your bed !!
Reply 22
Revolution is my Name
Find someone in possession of testicles, and ask them to exterminate it.

this. lol
Revolution is my Name
Find someone in possession of testicles, and ask them to exterminate it.

:rofl:

OP, squish it with a textbook you've borrowed and then return it to whoever you got it from
DiamondsAreForever
I hope this is in the right forum, this affects my health because I am scared to death of insects and thing crawling into my room at night.

I was just moving a draw underneath my bed at Uni, and this ******* bastard beetle just crawled from underneath it. It then decided to crawl underneath this tiny little gap under this wooden built in box thing at the head of my bed, and I can't get at it to kill it. If theres one theres more!I don't understand why its in my room, I clean my room loads because I have asthma, I am a tidy person, I don't leave things lying around, what do I do!

It looked like this http://prayingtodarwin.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/black-beetle.jpg

*drawer

ask a friend (assuming you have any) to help
DiamondsAreForever
But its crawlen underneath this furniture that I cant move, its probably got a whole family underneath there :frown: I wonder if my accommodation would mind if I err.. took it apart..

You could try smoking it out. Shove an incense stick under and see what happens.
Reply 26
You should definitely sit here on TSR with your back turned so it can crawl up into your bedding and in the middle of the night crawl into your mouth and when you clean your teeth in the morning you'll pick out beetle legs stuck between your teeth.
I know you're scared of them but moving out won't do anything. You get insects everywhere at times. Just try not to panic, wait and see if it comes out again and then get someone to deal with it.
carpet beetle?
******* kill the ******* beetle. A slipper is your friend.
why don't you knock it the **** out
For goodness sake, stop being irrational and grow up. It's a beetle.
Reply 32
Did he look like this?

Reply 33
DiamondsAreForever
But its crawlen underneath this furniture that I cant move, its probably got a whole family underneath there :frown: I wonder if my accommodation would mind if I err.. took it apart..

He does have a family in there, it would just be immoral making them homeless. Poor Jimmy. His wife and children are gonna live empty and cold lives because you... Just so you know, Jimmy doesn't **** about, he's quite short tempered and holds a grudge. If i were you, i'd leave him well alone.
*Star*Guitar*
carpet beetle?

Thats what I was thinking... only thing is we've seen a couple in the kitchen since living here... I'm scared there is going to be bed bugs aswell I've got three red blotches on my neck, and I don't get spots on my neck. There's no caretakers around at all until tomorrow :frown:
Reply 35
Do the old glass and paper trick. Or rather persuade someone else to put a glass over it, slip a piece of paper beneath it and then extract it.

Or, you know, smash it. Whichever would be more satisfying to you really.
get some expanding foam, and fill in the gaps
omg u poor thing i am completely sympathetic :hugs:
DiamondsAreForever
Oh my God.......... I'm gonna move out .
Good idea, I think those are the poisonous ones...
Reply 39
Crunch it when he crawls into your mouth tonight..
sorry, i actually hate them too.

Latest