The Student Room Group

The Official Cambridge Offer Holders' 2010 Thread

Welcome to the Cam Offer Holders thread 2010!

For those of you with offers, well done! Those still in the pool/with an interview coming up, good luck! And those who were rejected, unlucky, but life hasn't ended! But nonetheless you're all welcome in here! :yep:

To save people from making all those threads related to their subject or college when there are ALREADY threads in the sub-forum for that; for all potential freshers in 2010, we have this thread. :smile:

Everyone let me know what college you're at, and what subject you're studying and I'll add it to the list which will take ages to make but will be done...eventually :rolleyes: (I may resort to using Excel for the sake of ease...:p:) Just quoting me will be fine, no need to PM me :smile:

Finally, to those with offers..

Spoiler

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

Facebook Fresher's Group

Scroll to see replies

YEAH FIRST POST! WOOO! :woo:

Cambridge :love:
Reply 2
That was bloody quick :p:
I wanna be on the list! I think all details are in my sig :smile:
Woop Hey guys!

Subject: Engineering
College : St. John's
Offer : A* AA
ArchedEdge
That was bloody quick :p:

It's 'cause I'm amazing :cool:

nah, I just saw your avatar on the home page by chance ^^

Also, can this be the "The Cambridge Offer Holders 2010 Thread"

The thread title looks a bit short... I'm used to a massively long one from the old thread!

ALSO. Hint - steal the list off of the old thread, but only keep some of the names? It'll probs save you some time :p:
Ooh, gotta go clear the table of my revision stuff and lay it for dinner. See you later guys!

-clicks watch thread-
So what will be the first topic on this thread; isit a banter thread or purely an info thread?
Reply 8
Sockpirate

The thread title looks a bit short... I'm used to a massively long one from the old thread!

ALSO. Hint - steal the list off of the old thread, but only keep some of the names? It'll probs save you some time :p:

Finneee I'll change the title, but only for you :awesome:

And I would steal the list...except it's not organised by College, but subject. So I've just done it a different way...dunno why I bothered putting all the colleges on the list though, we all know St. Johns some of them clearly don't count :h:
Can you add me to the list? Caius - Medicine.

By the way, I asked in the G&C thread - college fees don't have to be payed by home status students :smile:

Also for Caius medicine: Hassan_S, Chengle, rmod, Jamesop.
Reply 10
So lucky...
ArchedEdge

FIRST PAGE!

Hey, can I please be put in the list? :smile:

Queens' - Linguistics, unconditional.

Woo! Nice to see this thread. Let's be spammy!
Reply 12
Subject: Theology
College : Girton
Offer : Unconditional! :woo:
Reply 13
Undulipodium
Can you add me to the list?

By the way, I asked in the G&C thread - college fees don't have to be payed by home status students :smile:

Ah cheers, the letter's just majorly confusing :p:

Also, should there be an apostrophe in the title....? :confused:
ArchedEdge
Finneee I'll change the title, but only for you :awesome:

And I would steal the list...except it's not organised by College, but subject. So I've just done it a different way...dunno why I bothered putting all the colleges on the list though, we all know St. Johns some of them clearly don't count :h:

Well thats not very sporting now isit; its not my fault i happen to have applied to the 'most popular' college.
I just applied to the best one :p:
ArchedEdge
Ah cheers, the letter's just majorly confusing :p:

Also, should there be an apostrophe in the title....? :confused:

The (Official?) Cambridge Offer Holders' Thread 2010
Reply 16
Sockpirate

Watch me change the old thread title to a few letters now :p:

Also! Arched, pretty please can I be added to the list? I cba to send you a PM so may you pretty please add me under Emma for Maths :love:
Funkachillislap
I just applied to the best one :p:

But you applied to St. Johns? :confused: :awesome:
Hello! :h:

Subject: MML (German and Spanish)
College: Magdalene
Offer: A*AA
Rubgish
Watch me change the old thread title to a few letters now :p:

Also! Arched, pretty please can I be added to the list? I cba to send you a PM so may you pretty please add me under Emma for Maths :love:

Someone at my school has just been made an offer by Emma for Maths :yep: