The Student Room Group

Hiiiii! New 2010 applicant here!

hi everyone!!

Just wanna say a quick hello and how great this site is!!:biggrin: I am poornima and have just applied for nursing course at uni of bedfordshire thru UCAS. I' m been pretty crazy really leaving everyfin at the last minute as the deadline is 15jan!! It is my 1st application for nursing. can somebody pls advise when can I hear from the uni for interview?

Thanks in advance,

Poornima.
Reply 1
They interview on a monthly basis as I understand it and just fill the places as they go. I'd imagine you'd hear a date for that within a couple of weeks and an interview a few weeks later. They do interview everyone - I think its required for nursing type courses where suitability is more about personality than qualifications.
Reply 2
Hi evreyone
iam from lebanon and i would like to complete my study in U.S.A, I want to study pre-med
i have lebanese certificate life science. can u help me how can i aplly my application and the information needed.
thank u :smile:
Reply 3
mowi
Hi evreyone
iam from lebanon and i would like to complete my study in U.S.A, I want to study pre-med
i have lebanese certificate life science. can u help me how can i aplly my application and the information needed.
thank u :smile:

You ought to apply using https://www.commonapp.org/ for U. S. studies
Reply 4
Becky Stothart
They interview on a monthly basis as I understand it and just fill the places as they go. I'd imagine you'd hear a date for that within a couple of weeks and an interview a few weeks later. They do interview everyone - I think its required for nursing type courses where suitability is more about personality than qualifications.

Thanks for your helpful replies , Becky. Does it matter if I do not have any experience of working in the health sector to apply for Nursing? I really scared that my application might not be strong enough. :frown:
Reply 5
Hi evreyone
thank u:smile:
Reply 6
poornima
Thanks for your helpful replies , Becky. Does it matter if I do not have any experience of working in the health sector to apply for Nursing? I really scared that my application might not be strong enough. :frown:

I dont' think it matters - there are plenty of people on the course who don't have previous paid care experience. Some for example have spent a long time as service users or have done informal caring as a relative died, others just know they're caring and want to help. You just have to be sure of your reason to be there...

Latest

Trending

Trending