The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You're hot, but you could be really hot if you slimmed down.
Reply 41
I think you look fine. I was put on anti depressants and I put weight on, i have stopped them and losing the weight now and im a size 10 but you look fine :smile:
Honest opinion??

Legs are beautiful!
Get a better bra, it will do your 'middle' wonders :smile: :smile:

Also, dont wear short length tops with leggins... please.
your not even remotly close to being overweight! you look fine to me you shouldent be worried at all =)
Not really.
Reply 45
Butterflyleg
Haha, I am an idiot? you're so childish, grow up man :rolleyes:

Again - how would you feel after severe depression with 'randomly added 20 odd lbs?'

It's not bad to lose weight but it's not a good solution for her right now. If a few pounds less would make her happy then I guess it's not good, right?
She might want to have size 6 as well or end up with 0 size.
And it is possible indeed because even now she thinks that she's overweight - look at the the title of the thread.

Why is it a bad situation?

I'd feel damn ******* fat if I have a 34" waist, even though that's still leaner than most

This isn't a fat lass thinking being skinny would make her happier

the Q I want to ask OP is - were you happier being slimmer? i.e. your size 8 self
you are ok
You have really nice legs :sexface:, but I think you just need to tone your stomach since you are a bit pudgy there (not a great deal, though). :ninja: Apart from that, you have quite a banging figure. :h:
You have a really great body! Dont worry sweetie!
Reply 49
caroline147
I think you look lovely. Just tone up.

I know how you feel though, I went from 6/8 to 10/12 because of medication (not anti-depressants though). It makes you feel terrible, but tbh no one else sees the same as you see.

You do realise that toning is losing body fat don't you? So if you need to be more toned it follows that you are fat. OP, TSR is not the place to ask this sort of question, especially if you are fishing for complements.
Elipsis
You do realise that toning is losing body fat don't you? So if you need to be more toned it follows that you are fat. OP, TSR is not the place to ask this sort of question, especially if you are fishing for complements.

This isn't in the fitness forum, I meant it in the way that it is understood by most of the population. Anyway, it doesn't follow that the OP is fat at all. Even slim people can have excess body fat that hides their true muscle definition.

&, since we're being pedantic, you do realise that you should have used compliment instead of complement, don't you? :h:
Reply 51
caroline147
This isn't in the fitness forum, I meant it in the way that it is understood by most of the population. Anyway, it doesn't follow that the OP is fat at all. Even slim people can have excess body fat that hides their true muscle definition.

&, since we're being pedantic, you do realise that you should have used compliment instead of complement, don't you? :h:

I'm not being pedantic though. Excess body fat = untoned, which generally means over weight. You can't tell someone they are untoned without at least hinting that they are fat. I realised i'd spelt compliment wrong after i'd written it but couldn't be bothered to correct it lol.
to tell you the absolute truth i think you could lose a few pounds but that is all you have great legs and boobs!! just tone your stomach up
Healthy eating will do the trick cut out any sweets crisps biscuits and all that
and running or walking as much as u can :smile:
Anonymous

Ok, so I suffer from really severe depression and was put on anti-depressants about six months ago. One of the side effects is weight gain. I used to be a size 8 but now I am a 12-14. I am really conscious about my weight and its really getting me down. Can I have honest opinions? I think if I hear from others how bad I look then I will be more motivated to lose the weight. All of my friends tell me that I look great but I know that they are lying because they are worried about how I will react. I just need honest opinions please?
No stupid answers ! :frown:

you not over wieght but you have no figure/shape
Anonymous

Ok, so I suffer from really severe depression and was put on anti-depressants about six months ago. One of the side effects is weight gain. I used to be a size 8 but now I am a 12-14. I am really conscious about my weight and its really getting me down. Can I have honest opinions? I think if I hear from others how bad I look then I will be more motivated to lose the weight. All of my friends tell me that I look great but I know that they are lying because they are worried about how I will react. I just need honest opinions please?
No stupid answers ! :frown:

you seem fine to me. lose weight if you want to but you don't need to.

Latest