The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Jamie Lewis Residential CODE Student Accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i have a contract that i need taking over for 2013/2014 as i plan to live elsewhere with different people
It is a Superior En-suite roos!!
INCLUDES- All utility bills included, Fast broadband no connection fee, Fully furnished large communal areas, Fully equipped kitchen including dishwashers and dish washer tablets replaced and included, CCTV surveillance, Weekly cleaning service, Remote access entry system, City centre location, Leather sofas, Free CityBlock Privilege card, All maintenance, Lift to all floors, 50 week lets, On site laundry facilities, Free bike storage available, 24 hour security cover, Flat screen TV's with Freeview
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
All I can say is steer clear of CODE!! No customer service, rude and pushy staff ad if you have any problems in your new flat you won't get any help that's if you can even get an answer on the phone. I hope this helps
Hey, how much is electricity for one person i would probably be using the heating quite a bit during winter and cooking a little and charging my laptop a lot help from anyone who's stayed there before? i have already found the customer service terrible whilst enquiring about the place! thanks :smile:
It is usually best to get the £10 extra per week deal meaning that you can use up to £400 in your contract although this is hard to fully use it means that you have no stress in paying bills yourself and get a cheaper rate as well :smile: x
Original post by Nimisha Morjaria
Hey, how much is electricity for one person i would probably be using the heating quite a bit during winter and cooking a little and charging my laptop a lot help from anyone who's stayed there before? i have already found the customer service terrible whilst enquiring about the place! thanks :smile:

It is usually best to get the £10 extra per week deal meaning that you can use up to £400 in your contract although this is hard to fully use it means that you have no stress in paying bills yourself and get a cheaper rate as well x
Original post by Shanez26
All I can say is steer clear of CODE!! No customer service, rude and pushy staff ad if you have any problems in your new flat you won't get any help that's if you can even get an answer on the phone. I hope this helps

I feel completely different I think code staff are really friendly and helpful! I had a few problems with my flat once I moved in and they got these sorted straight away and the online chat means you can get an instant reply to problems :smile:
Reply 26
I've spoken to CODE staff several times and they've been a big help. I'm not sure if you've got the right place here 'Shanez26' because none of the staff are rude.
Reply 27
I have lived in CODE since September and can't say anything bad about it. I love my room means I can be as sociable as I want to be and shut myself away without distractions when I need to do my essays. All the staff are lovely and will try there best to help you out, yes CODE is more expensive than living in a shared house but you get so much included, free gym, common rooms, fitness classes, soon a shop at Upperton Road, close to city centre, a bus to UOL, all bills included if you are inclusive so you don't even have to worry about paying your bills on time. I have already renewed my contract for next year and would recommend CODE to everyone. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by shuaib_123
Hi, i am moving to Leicester at the end of septermber to go to De montford Uni, where are good places to live ?
Code looks nice but it is 105 plus electricity ! how much would electricity be per week ?
Thank you :confused:

Hey i have booked the code accommodation on western road. Im going to dmu in september aswell. The accommodation looks awesome and if you want all inclusive of elctricity its an extra £10. so you'd be paying £115 a week
Hey, I'm moving in to the Code on Upperton Road in September. I am moving in with my boyfriend which cuts the price in half for myself. Though so far the Code staff have been extremely helpful and friendly. The only concern is the amount of electricity that is allowed.
Hello!

If you're still looking for accomodation, why not try our very own Sulets! They offer affordable housing from studio appartments to houses, halls to terraces! The website is https://www.sulets.com/ for more info!
Reply 31
I have a Deluxe Studio reserved in CODE Student Accommodation on a Western Road, Leicester starting in September for 2015/2016.

I have decided that I no longer want the room and want to move in to halls instead so I urgently need to find a new tenant for the room at CODE.

The rent is £110 a week, including all bills. The room is like a flat and has its own kitchen, en suite, double bed and living area.

If anyone is interested please reply as I urgently need to get a new tenant, ideally by 24th April!!
hi i am interested!
Original post by riiangelica
hi i am interested!
hey would anybody be interested in a apartment on upperton road- code accommodation
Hi! I have a studio flat at Code Upperton Road to fill since I'm moving to a house with friends at the end of this year... has a double bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, leather sofa, triple wardrobe, private kitchen, free on-site gym room and social lounge with pool tables

5 min walk to DMU and shuttle bus to Leicester Uni
£130/pw with all bills included (including internet)
Pls drop me a msg if you're interested, thanks! ������
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
Is this room still available?
Hi, Westmanor Student Living have a great range of apartments and studio flats to suit every budget. Some great new luxury apartments available for 2019 too!

Original post by shuaib_123
Hi, i am moving to Leicester at the end of septermber to go to De montford Uni, where are good places to live ?
Code looks nice but it is 105 plus electricity ! how much would electricity be per week ?
Thank you :confused:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by J400uk
Hello

Has anyone on here heard about this new accomodation on offer by CODE in Leicester? They appear to have two properties, one of Eastern Boulevard (quite near Liberty Park) and the other behind Bede Park.

They look almost too good to be true with every mod-con you could imagine yet at the same sort of price the average halls of residence here charges for a ensuite bedroom. They have a website here http://www.jamielewisresidential.co.uk/students/index.html and its also advertised on the accomodation for students website http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/largerprivatestudenthousing/lphs.asp?id=358&city=Leicester

Would appreciate any replies as I need to find some housing next year, and don't want to be stuck in halls again with all the first years.

:smile:

If you dont get into the code accommodation please avoid all of their other student housing. I got a studio flat through them in september that seemed okay at first, but the oven door fell off the first day and they refused to replace it, the flat didnt have sufficient heating, got severe mould due to the fact it was not insulated properly and then when I left after contacting environmental health they tried to charge me for leaving despite the fact they had completely voided the contract! Not only that it turned out I was paying double electricity when I left because I wasn't just paying for my own flat which was illegal. I have only just paid off the debts caused by them after having to get legal involvement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending